2) Insecure!

Author's POV

Dominick saw her crying silently and his heart instantly melted.

He gently pulled her on his lap.
"Bunny!"
He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb.
"I am sorry"
He kissed her forehead.
"I know how badly you want child but baby you need to settle down first..."

Grace wiped her cheek with back of her hand.
"It's not because of Bella, Dom... You know i wanted child even before that..."

Dominick caressed her head.
"I know... But our relationship is still not strong, Grace... I can still see the fear in your eyes... You don't trust me!"

"I do!"
Grace looked at him.
"It's out of habit... I know you will not hurt me..."

"That's what I am saying... You still haven't accepted me completely..."
He replied.
"We need to work on that before we bring another life into this... I have to win you before that..."

"You don't want child?"
She asked.

"I want it, Bunny... I want to have children with you... I want to make family with you but at what cost?"
He asked.
"You are still hesitant... You haven't accepted me yet... And don't deny it because I can see it in your behavior... We have to work on it first..."

Grace nodded.
"But i trust you now!"
She mumbled.
"Yes, i am still little scared but i am working."

He smiled at her cute reply.
"We have to achieve it... We will have a baby, Grace but when it's the right time... When you are mentally and physically ready, not now..."
He pulled her to his chest.
"Now smile for me."

"I don't feel like smiling."
She mumbled wrapping her hands around his torso.

"Hmm... Then we have to do something for that..."
He tickled her and she giggled.

"Dom stop"
She tried to grab his hand.

"There you are!"
He smiled looking at her smile.
"You look beautiful when you smile, Bunny."

Grace smiled at him. She is happy that the man who was the reason for her every tear is now making her laugh and smile.

Grumpy Dom has started showing his emotions to her and she is enjoying that.

She blushed when he gently grabbed the back of her neck knowing what's coming ahead.

Dominick gently captured her lips in his and kissed her passionately. Her hands snaked around his neck as she moaned in his mouth.
"I love you"
Dominick said caressing her lips with his thumb.

"I love you too"
She smiled. Dominick knows that she is still hesitant but he is ready to work on that.

The problem is sometimes his overprotective behavior creates problems for him.

He is too paranoid that something will happen to her, she will be in danger if he is not around. He is too scared to let her go out of his sight. That's why he doesn't let her involve in his business. She already has soft heart and she can't handle the cruelness of his world.

The only motive is to protect her but doesn't realise that while doing it, he himself hurt her sometimes.

"We are going out tonight"
He informed her.

"Where?"
She asked confused.

"Somewhere peaceful... Just you and me"
He nuzzled in her neck.

"Date?"
She smiled.

"Whatever you want to name it"
He chuckled.

"Yes! I wanted to wear that new dress..."
She grinned.

Dominick shook his head with chuckle.
"The one you made me buy from that arrogant woman..."

Grace nodded.
"It was mine anyway... I grabbed it first and she snatched it from me... I found that dress after searching for so long and she did that... I was angry..."

"So you came to me like a little kid who's candy has been snatched away."
He laughed.

She tried to take that Dress back from the woman but she was too stubborn and Grace couldn't fight with her. So she complained to Dominick. He was amused that she has finally asked for something from him and took the dress back from the lady and gave it to Grace.

"Of course."
Grace grinned.
"I must use my big bad wolf."
She said making him laugh.

"Bad wolf?... I see!..."
He raised his eyebrows.
"This bad wolf love to eat little bunnies..."
He bit on her neck gently and she giggled.

"Dom i think you are right"
She said and he looked at her.
"We should work on our relationship first... There are many things which are complicated... I should wait before asking for a child..."

He smiled.
"I knew you will understand it... We both want the baby but we have to wait for it..."

Grace hesitated before saying.
"You really want the child, right?... Or you think something like Alex?..."

Dominick shook his head.
"I am not Alex, Grace... He almost lost his everything because of his stubbornness. I am not going to repeat his mistake."

Grace smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his hands around her. He has finally realised that if want to win her then being gentle is the only way.

There car came to halt and driver informed them that they have reached.

They got out of the car and He hold her hand possessively.

Grace walked beside him. They entered the elevator and she looked at him.
"Dom... Did you find anything about my biological parents?"

Grace requested Him to find out about her real parents, she wants to know her roots. She want to see the people who abandoned her. Where they helpless or heartless.
Are they still alive.

Dominick looked at her and shook his head.
"It's difficult to find when there is no clue... My team is still working on it..."
He said.
"What will you do if you find your family...?"

Grace shrugged.
"Don't know!... Haven't thought about it... Depends on why they abandoned me."
She sighed.

Dominick hummed and looked ahead as insecurity rouse in his mind. He wants to be her only family.

On other hand Grace was thinking that he is genuinely working on it.