4) Confessions!

Grace's POV

I looked at the beach full of candle, as far as i can see it looks like starts has came to the earth.

I can't stop smiling, it's so beautiful. He really meant something when he said he wants something peaceful and alone.

I wonder what he did to vacate this beach.
I looked at the open tent which has small round bed with white curtains and rose petals.

"It's beautiful"
I looked at him and realised that he was already looking at me. It made me blush.

"It was worth fighting for this dress... It looks stunning on you."
He chuckled.

I looked at my satin gown. It's really good and i love the fabric.
"Thanks..."

I sat on the bed, facing the sea.
"Why all this?... I mean it's too much... I thought we are doing something simple."

He sat behind me and i rested my head on his chest. His hand caressed my hair.
"We completed six months... Celebration is must."
He replied.

"I thought you don't like celebration."
I teased.
"But here you are... Celebrating half year anniversary."

He smiled.
"I have started liking everything since i have got you..."
His warm lips graced my cheeks.

"I wouldn't have believe it if you would have been old Dominick..."
I said.

"I was always like this, Grace... The thing is you couldn't see me because of your fear..."
He replied.

I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at him.
"I had strong reasons to fear you..."
I replied.
"And i can argue for that..."

"You will start crying and shaking between arguments."
He chuckled.

"How mean"
I gasped.
"Listen mister!"
I turned towards him and he hummed while pulling me on his lap.
"First of all you were Mafia, okay!... I think it was the best and biggest reason..."

He nodded in amusement and i continued.
"And second you were rude, very rude... You used to glare at me every time... And you was about to punish me in that scarry room... And you killed people in front of me... You killed your fiance"
I gasped for the air after counting his cons.

"But i never hurt you"
He shrugged.
"And i wasn't glaring at you, okay... I used to think and you were just sitting in front of me... Those people weren't innocent so i had to kill them and you are still a kid if you think bdsm is scary."

"As if"
I scrunched my nose.
"All those whips and what not..."
I shuttered.

"It's all about trust and pleasure, okay... You won't understand if you won't let me introduce you to it."
He replied.

"No!"
I quickly replied.
"Not that!"

"See! You are a scared bunny."
He mocked.

"Fine! I am scared so what?"
I huffed and turned around madly.

I heard his chuckle and his lips landed on my shoulder and hands snaked around my waist.
"You look cute when you are mad."
I couldn't help but blush.

"You know what i was thinking about you but i don't know what you were thinking about me."
I asked as he placed his chin on my shoulder.
"When did you decide that you want me as a wife?"

"I was intrigued by your innocence... To be honest i was Letting you go when you first came to me but you stayed and i couldn't stop... But i was aware that you are naive and fragile, there was weird feeling of protectiveness inside me... I wanted to keep you safe from everyone... I wanted to see your cute face all day so i shifted your desk in my cabin."
He confessed and i gasped.

"So it wasn't for the private accounts?"
I asked and he shook his head.

"No!... It was because i wanted you to be closer... I realised that i am getting attached to you when i told my secretary to take care of your meals but i was also aware that you don't belong to my world... I had only one option, that i will let you go by ending this attraction with sex but i was wrong... I got more attached and I decided to keep you to me after that kidnapping..."
I still get nightmares from that night.
"You were always special to me, Grace... And i know that i have fucked up so many things... I could have done it better but i want you to trust me... Put faith in me that i will never hurt you..."

"Dominick"
I grabbed his hand. Sometimes i forget how big he is.
"I want to trust you and i am working on it... But you know that i can't just erase my memories. Like you said our journey was Rocky and we need time to heal..."

He nodded.
"I understand... Take your time."

I smiled and placed my head on his chest.
"The night is beautiful"
I mumbled.

"It really is"
He said caressing my head.
"Do you have any complaints about me, Grace?... I know there are many and can't go back and correct it but I'll try to work on that."

Today he is being really sweet and i can see our relationship is working. I was really scared that Dominick will not change but at least he is trying and for now it's enough.

He is right. I have many complaints, from the beginning but there is no use of crying for spilled milk.

"Don't be scared to tell me... I won't be mad."
He looked at me.

"I am glad you trying to work on it..."
I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
"You look beautiful when you smile, Dominick"
His smile widened by my words, he almost blushed. Cute!

"I understand that you care about my safety..."
I said.
"But it will be really good if you give me freedom... I can see that you gets angry when some other men talk to me in the office. You don't let me go anywhere without you..."

"I am aware that i am doing it wrong."
He sighed and nuzzled his face in my neck.
"To be honest I am paranoid..."
He confessed.
"I feel that i will loose you... That's why i keep you in front of my eyes... I don't want to loose you Grace."

I have never seen him this much emotional. I know he loves me in his own crazy ways but i never imagined that he is scared. I failed to see the soft man behind his huge body and cold face.

"I am not going to leave you, Dom... We have passed that stage... I chose to stay... And we will work on this relationship."
I cupped his face. My small hands are not enough for his face.
"You don't have to worry about it..."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"I'll work on my behavior... But you have to give me time.."
He chuckled.
"It's not easy to suddenly change..."

"I understand."
I chuckled.

His phone suddenly rang and he looked at the caller ID.

His eyes looked at me and then to the phone.
"I have to take it..."
He got out of the bed and walked away, i couldn't hear him.

He knows that i don't understand Italian and he usually takes his phone call in front of me.

Then what happened now?