9) Love!

Dominick's POV

Her breathing quickened when I placed her on the bed. Her red nose and curious eyes.

Fuck! I love each and every thing of her.

She shifted beneath me when i captured those sweet lips again. My heaven!

Her body arched when i unbuttoned her Shirt and caressed her breasts. She is so sensitive and i fucking love it the way she reacts to my touch.

My body filled with sparks when she started unbuttoning my shirt. This is the first time she is doing it in sober state.

Her soft hands roamed on my chest and shoulders like she wants to explore me.

Do it! Babe... I am all yours.

If she wants to take over then I won't stop her. I usually like to Dominate but i can change that for her.

I looked at her amused as Her hands reached to my belt and unbuckled it eagerly.

"Why did you stop?"
She asked when she noticed that i am just looking at her.

"Do it... Take over!"
I said and surprising expressions flashed on her face because I have never let her.

I unclipped her skirt and slide it down. One by one our clothes left our bodies.

"Kiss me!"
She demanded.

"Where?"
I love the way she is trying to hide her shyness. She is saying it like i will deny, there is slight hesitation in her voice.

But, does she know that i am completely under her spell.

"Everywhere!"
She breathed out, her fingers curled around my shoulder.

I captured her lips again and devoured her every corner. She tastes so sweet and warm.

I traveled down, kissing her soft cheeks, delicate neck and sensitive chest.
Her nipples are sharply erected.

She shifted again when i kissed down her belly. Her breathing quickened when I stopped on her dripping pussy and looked at her.

"You want me to kiss here too.."
I asked with teasing smirk.

"Don't tease me now"
She whined.

I chuckled and french kissed her pussy making her moan loudly.

This voice, Fuck! It drives me crazy.

I dragged her to the edge, her belly tightened under my palm.
"Good girl!... Cum!"

She released with loud moan and her legs fell heavy on my shoulder.

"Done?"
He looked at her panting face.
"My turn now!"

I flipped her on top of me. Her wild hair fell down on her chest and i removed it. I want to see every inch of her.

She rested her hands on my thighs and slowly took me in.

My head rolled back when her wet walls swallowed my length. She is so perfect for me.

I grabbed her thighs as she started riding me.

I can't stay without touching her, i got up and captured her lips again while she kept doing her work.

Her movements slowed down when she felt build up again. Her body started shaking.
"Take over!"
She breathed out as she lost in sansations.

I flipped her beneath me and started thrusting. She released within few seconds.
And i finished close after her.

My head fell into croock of her neck as i cacooned her under me.

"I love you, Bunny..."
I kissed her flushed cheek.

"I love you, Dom.."
She wrapped her hands around me and my heart fell at peace.

I know she is not meant for a man like me. She is innocent and i am evil. She is caring and i am cruel.

But i really want to change for her, just for her. Because she deserves a better man.

I have hurted her enough. I forced her to marry me and i still can't get myself together. I am too overprotective of her. And in that i am controlling her life.

She wants to know about her real family. I had no problem when she asked me to find out about them. It wasn't hard.

I got all information within few days and the reality of her family shattered my peace.

I can't let her know about her real family.
Even if she knows, no problem but if they find out then i will lost everything.

They will take her and i can't loose my Bunny. I won't survive without her.

"Dom, you are crushing me"
She whined beneath me.

"Sorry!"
I slide down beside her and pulled her closer.

She is mine and i won't let anyone take her away from me.

I kissed her knuckles and held her hand tightly like she will disappear.

Sometimes i get nightmares that she is not with me, i can't imagine waking up in this bed alone.

The first thing i want to see in the morning is her face. Her smile.

"Grace, you will never leave me, right?"
I asked and she must be surprised by the fear in my voice.

"Will you let me leave you?"
She chuckled.

She is taking it casual but she has no idea how much scared i am.
"Never!"
I pulled her in my embrace.

I don't care who will stand in front of me. If the took her away, I'll bring her back.

Because she is mine.