7

Heyyy ?
I hate school.Ms Daniel gave me tons of work for summer break. Only if I complete those will my brother get me some ice cream.

What are you 5 yr old to get ice cream after homework. And WAIT did you say Ms Daniel as in a literature teacher?

Nooo, m' a 17 yr old beautiful girl whose brother is a soccer captain at my school.

...

And yes Ms Daniel , she's- Wait how do you know her? Are you in my school? Oh right you're that nerd right who always picks his nose , sitting at the front row. Oh lord please , I can't believe I was talking with that nerd this whole time. I KNEW IT , YOU WERE A NERD!!! just pretend that we didn't text each other. Amen

What ?-NO, ewww M' not the nerd who you are talking about . And maybe yes, we're in the same school. And did you just say your brother is the school's soccer captain as in Ace Knight ?

Oh thank god you're not that nerd,Hallelujah .And yes Ace is my brother.

Now that I know you are Ace's sister m' so not gonna leave you .

OH god what's with you ? Are you a serial killer planning to take revenge on my Ace. Please pretend that we never texted. And please delete our very short conversations as my brother is a possessive and overprotective jerk.He never lets me date a boy and if he comes to know that I talked to a boy all this time that too from our school,then he'll never let me out of his sight. So as you always wished I'LL FORGET THAT WE HAD A CONVERSATION AND WILL GLADLY DELETE YOUR NUMBER. btw it was nice talking to you .
Buh- bye.

WAIT , don't you dare darlinggggg ...

What the-
Stop with the sickening sweet nicknames. If my brother sees this I'm in trouble.

Is that so , Babeee

Please ,nooo

Hell yes, my dear Scarlet

WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?

That's for me to know and for you to find out princess
Bye for now sweetheart .

Wait-what ?
Hey , come back
You sick bastard , don't play with me