11

Hey babe. I wanted you to know that I'm so disappointed with your point of view on me.

I offended you with my opinion?  You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Stupid.

Is that right? What exactly have you accomplished your lifetime that makes you Einstein?

Oh no ! I came to solve this misery among us and look where we've reached... Shit ! Let's make amendments.

I don't argue with idiots,they will just lower me to their level than beat me with their experience.

Can you please stop talking back?

Getting into an argument with you is like getting arrested. Everything I say, can and will be used against me.

Well alright. Let's stop whatever this is. And you , Think before you talk. Do you even listen to the things that come out of your mouth?

Whaat ? Do you mean it ?

Calm down Mr.

Don't make me angry and tell me to calm down. That's like stabbing someone and wondering why they're bleeding.And goodbye Scarlet Rose Knight .

Well, bye then jerk,Ace is taking me somewhere.

Hey babe, pls don't go

Are you there ?

Shit !!

Ryder Black , the captain of the Football team at RedWood High School had been accidentally texting the sister of Ace Knight, his arch enemy. This incident happened during their summer break. Scarlett Rose Knight is to be in Year 11 this year whereas Ryder and Ace are to be in their senior year of their school life.

No sooner did she realize that she had been texting a stranger, she had shared her concern with her friends Destiny Peter and Shawn King , they had warned her to keep a distance from him knowing her brother's weird nature.

(Group chat )

THREE MOSQUITOES (DawnS)

Scarlett : 'sup guys. This guy has been a pain in my ass since we talked about our school .