Chapter 2 - Aurora

PRESENT

                        SONG: I WAS NEVER THERE- THE WEEKND , GESSAFELSTEIN.

                                               TW: MENTION OF ABUSE , SH  , ETC!

--------------------------------

I woke up earlier in the morning than usual because i need to go to apply for the job, I'm so excited! I hope the lady will hire me because in less than 3 weeks I need to pay bills for the hotel room and now I have just 500$ of 3000$ because I bought some new clothes, food and some  accessories because why to lie, this hotel room looks so basic and I wanted to change it a little to look like a relaxing place.

I usually wake up at 9 A.M but today I woke up at 8 in the morning and I'm really tired. I got up from the bed and go to the bathroom , brush my teeth and took a quick shower. After I was done, I dried my hair with the hairdryer and started to get dressed with a white floral dress that showed my curves, my  perfect ass and my perfect breasts. I think that they are a D cup but I'm proud to have them.

I got my purse , looked one last time in the mirror , took my phone and put on some beige heels and my car key and started to drive to the adress that the lady from the restaurant gave it to me.

---

Once I arrived , I get out from the car and look outside.

And holy shit.

The building it's tall as hell.

I go inside and see a pretty woman at the reception, she has blonde hair , I think she is around my age, she has hazel eyes and a pretty smile , also she is dressed up in a blue tight dress. I don't know if I'm correct but I saw that her name is Amy but whatever.

I was zoned out thinking at how pretty she is... I mean, prettier than me. Until I heard the woman's voice who snapped put of my thoughs. "Hello, are you okay?" she looked at me with a worried face.  "How can I help you?" she said smiling.

Well, I was right. She has a pretty smile.

"Hi, I'm here to apply for the job as a waitress.." I said giving her a soft smile.

"Oh , yes! I think  you came here for Andreea Williams , she said that after you come to sent you up. Floor 27 , first door on left , have a nice day!" she spoke kindly. "Thank you, you too!" I said with a smile.

I go to the elevator and press the button floor 27 and then the elevator doors starts to close and then it goes up. Once I see floor 27 the elevator doors open and I step out but guess what.

I fucking forgot wich side I needed to go. She said left or right? I wasn't really paying attention to wich side she said...

I said to try my luck and go to the first door on right, I think she said.

I see two big glass doors and I started to knock.

A deep husky voice responding. "Come in." , I furrow my eyebrows but whatever. Then when I open the doors I see a handsome man standing with his back at me starring outside at the big window but then he turns around and looks at me with a confused face.

Holy shit.

His hair is black and his eyes  are emerald green,  he is so fucking tall, probably 6'5 , he is dressed in a black suit and his shirt is completely black and his jacket is on his shoulders he is literally... Perfect. "Can I help you with something?" he ask with a raised eyebrow.

Shit.

I'm fucked up. "I- Uhm... I- I'm sorry , I was looking for Andreea Williams office.." I said nervously. A smirk popped on his lips and he starts to speak "You reached the wrong door , princess. It's on left not right side." he said in amusement.

"I- Thank you , have a nice day.." I said nervous.

Before I  could exit his office heard him saying: "You're welcome , darling."

Darling.... This- This sounds familiar... His voice is familiar...

-------------------------------------

❤A\N : HI GUYSSS ITS ME DIANA, IM SO SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS BUSY ALL DAY WITH HOMEWROK, HOUSE TASKS AND MORE, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK AT: DIANA.WATTPAT727

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY SECOND CHAPTER AND I WILL UPDATE ONE CHAPTER AFTER 1 DAY ALWAYS! SO FOLLOW ME TO BE NOTIFICATED WITH  MY BOOK UPDATES!

BYEEEE HAVE A NICE DAYYY !!!!!!!