Chapter 4 - Riccardo

PRESENT

SONG : BACK TO BLACK - AMY WINEHOUSE

TW! : MENTION OF ABUSE , SH , ETC.

-----------------------------------------------

"Good morning , Mr. Rossi." my secretary, Olivia says. I give her a nod "Good morning , Olivia."

"What's my schedule today?" I ask her looking into my phone. "You have a meeting with Mr. Giovanni and Mr. Christian at 2:35 P.M and then break lunch , another meeting at 4:20 with Mr. and Mrs. Archer and then some papers to sign. That's all for today." she said smiling.

"Okay, thank you Olivia you're dismissed for now. You can go back to work." I said looking up at her. "Have a good day , Mr. Rossi." I nod in response and then I got up from my chair and look outside on the window thinking about Aurora. She is still beautiful even after 7 years ago when we meet. Her brown long hair , her hazel eyes , her laugh , her smile , everything I see in her it's perfect. She is perfect.

I look at my watch. I let out a groan , 2:25 o'clock. 10 minutes until I need to go for that stupid meeting with Giovanni and Christian. I fucking hate them. They're both assholes.

-------------

It's 3:42 and I'm still in this stupid and boring meeting with Giovanni and Christian. When my phone pings from a notification. I let a quick sigh. Anything to get me out of this goddamn boring meeting.

I excuse myself and exit the meeting room , I unlocked my phone and to see it's from my security app , I mean, from Aurora's cameras.

I click on the app and I see the view of her cameras and fucking hell.. She's wearing a tight sage green dress that shows her curves and her perfect breasts and her big tights.

I let out a quick groan and I let my hand go trough my hair while I look at her.

I fucking love this woman.

She's sitting on her kitchen counter looking outside her window and I see her confused and worried face.

I don't know if I'm correct but she's looking for someone or something.....

Aurora it's not dumb. She knows someone is stalking her. But she doesn't know who..... yet.

I get out from the app, put my phone back in my pocket I go back inside the room , continuing the meeting.

Aurora's POV:

I get off of the kitchen counter and I change into a pair of cargo pants and a purple tank top because I want to go to the mall. I saw some clothes that I can wear them as a waitress at the restaurant.

I got my car key and my purse , then I start to drive to the mall.

Once I arrived there after a 30 minutes for searching something nice , I saw a cute outfit that I finally liked.

I paid for it and the total was 69,66 well shit, that's too much for a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. What can I say? At least they were pretty cute.

I put the bag in my car and drove back home and put the clothes in the washing machine.

After I finished cleaning the house , I throw myself on the bed and I sit on the phone and started to scroll on instagram but something caught my eye on the app.

A video of the man that I accidentally entered on him in his office.

But what mostly caught my eye was the description.

"The billionare who owns clubs , hospitals , shops , confirmed that he is in love with a woman named Anna Jones who is a designer...." I couldn't even read more because tears started to fill in my eyes , I have a crush him even though I saw him just one time. But what hurts so much is that , he doesn't have a crush on her. He fucking loves her.

I throw my phone on the bed and more tears started to fill up my eyes. I pull the blanket over me and to started cry like an idiot for a man.

Suddenly my phone pings and I see a message from Mrs. Williams. "Hi , Aurora be ready in 30 minutes , your shift starts in 40. Have a nice day!"

Great.

I got up from bed and go to the bathroom to have a quick shower. After I was done showering , I brush my teeth , I dried my hair and pull out from the closet a blue laced bra and some matching underwear.

I dressed in the clothes I bought today and then a pair of socks with a pair of black boots.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and apply some cute and simple make up with a red lipstick on my lips.

I go to my car and start to drive at the restaurant while I see the time is 5:34 .

At least I have time to arrive there before my shift starts.

I hope everything will go well this evening at the restaurant.....

---------------------------------------------------

A\N : HI GUYS IT'S ME AGAIN , THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THE FOURTH CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK , IM SO GLAD. PLEASE VOTE THIS BOOK AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEND IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !!

ALSOOOO FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM : DIANA_ALEXANDRAYE_21

ANDDD MY TIKTOK : DIANA.WATTPAD727

AND PLEASEEEE LIKE MY VIDEOS ON TIK TOK 💕❤

HOW WAS YOUR DAY AND HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

BYEEEE HAVE A WONDERFUL AND A NICE DAY!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------