Chapter 15 - Riccardo

PRESENT
SONG: I LOVE YOU - BILLIE EILISH
TW! : MENTION OF ABUSE, SH , ETC!!

———————-

I found Aurora's mother.

How?

Well... yesterday when I was to her place , she was in bed looking at the ceiling. I was sitting on the chair on the balcony and saw a photo of her mother and her.

I saw a letter too.

She was half asleep so I read it because of my curiosity.

28 December.
LOCATION : Brazil.

"Dear mother,

I know you maybe don't want to talk to me , look after me , or even contact me or dad. I hope you're doing better where you are right now. I hope you still love me. I don't know if you still love dad tho...
Let me tell you more about me and him. After you divorced from dad because he abused you, I lost all my friends, even Camilla. My best friends since we were 4 years old. You may think it's your fault , but no. She was a mean friend sometimes... after I lost my friends , I moved back to Brazil with dad. I still don't know why I couldn't move with you. I hate dad. So much. In Brazil many things happened there. Dad wasn't the same after the divorce. He beat me in every night after work. He came drunk one time and I forgot to do the dishes , clean his bedroom and to make dinner. He beat me after that. I yelled at him. He punched me in my face until my nose was bleeding and my vision was blurry. And after that, I cried all night until I saw the sunrise. I knew dad will need to go tonight to work because it was his night shift. So I ran away. I took money from him, I put my clothes in my suit bag, I took my passport and head to the airport. I am 24 years old and still alive with my dad. Could you imagine something more bad? I wish I was never born at all or to have such a father. Or a life like this. I'm going back to New York and start a new life , look for a new job. My last wish is to see you. I love you so much , mom."

FROM: Your daughter, Aurora.

I'm.... Speechless.

Speechless but angry.

Angry but sad in the same time.

I want to take Aurora to her mother.

I want to find Liam and cut his head off with my own hands for what he did to Aurora.

He cannot be called father.

I know Aurora still loves him.

Even after what he did.

I still look after him , but Noah knows he lives now in Germany.

We don't know the exact location.

But Noah, smart boy of course, found Aurora's mother.

Lisa Johnson.

That's her real name.

Today I want to talk to Aurora and announce her about her mom.

That's why, I'm at her door , knocking.

I hear a key and then the door opens.

"Again? Weren't you yesterday here?" She asks with her hand on her hips.

"We need to talk." I say.

"Come in then."

She locks the door behind me and then she nods at me to sit down.

"Aurora." I say crossing my arm.

"Yes?" She spoke.

"I found her."