Chapter 35 - Riccardo

PRESENT
SONG : 7 RINGS - ARIANA GRANDE
TW! : MENTION OF ABUSE , SH , ETC!

18+!

(WARNING!: TEASING)

————————

Today's Noah and Angela's wedding.

That's why , me and Aurora are packing our bags because we're going to Spain.

"Riccardo! Where the hell is my dress?" I turn around seeing Aurora , angry.

"I don't know , maybe you left it somewhere."

"Yeah , in the closet. But guess what , I looked for it and there isn't any dress."

"What dress , exactly?" I ask. "The green one. Sage green."

"Oh. In the bathroom." I said. "I looked for it in the bathroom but it's not there!" She whined.

"And if I go there and I will find it , do I hit you in the head with it?" I replied , crossing my arms to my chest. "Fine. I'll search it myself." She whispered.

"Aurora. I'll buy you the whole store with all the dresses. Just to keep my princess calm." I said , cupping her face with my hands.

She nods and she puts her hand on mine.

"Aurora. I love you. Please , tell me you're keeping it. Tell me you're keeping the baby." I beg , looking in her eyes. "Please.." I whisper.

"I never thought you will say this." She said , smiling , and then she hugs me. I hug her back.

*ping*

I get my phone out from my pocket and I see a message.

Noah: Are you ready? We're almost at your place.

"Who is it?" Aurora asked. "It's Noah. He said if we're ready to go." I replied. "Yeah, tell him we're ready."  She said. "Bene."

(Translate: okay.)

"We're ready. Devo solo prendere qualcosa e scendo subito." I texted him back.

(Translate: We are ready. I just need to get something and I'm going down immediately.)

I kiss Aurora's head and I go to my office and I open the door and I got my package and trace my hand over it.

"I still kept the memories with you and her...." I whisper , trying not to cry.

"Riccardo! Noah is waiting for us!" I hear Aurora yelling.

I close the door and I make my way to the car. "What in the package?" Aurora asked.

I look away from her eyes , trying to ignore the guilt. "Nothing important." I said.

"Okay then , get in the car. I'm bored of waiting." Angela said.

"Right." I replied , letting Aurora enter first and then I enter.

-

We're currently on a private jet. And yes , of course it's mine.

Aurora sits at the window seat and I sit in the aisle.

She lets her head fall back. "What wrong?" I asked, putting my hand on her tight.

"I'm bored. I don't know what to do." She whined.