Chapter 39 - Aurora

PRESENT
  SONG: ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS - PALOMA FAITH
TW!: MENTION OF ABUSE , SH , ETC!

———————————

It's currently 1 p.m and I'm so bored.

I'm so curious what's in Riccardo's office for not always letting me in.

I have to go now before he comes. Because otherwise it would be bad if he comes. I get out of bed and go downstairs.

I go to his office but what do you see, the office door is closed. With the key. And locked.

Strange, isnt it? Who the hell would keep a door locked? I was already more curious.

I look at the clock. 1:57 p.m.

It's almost two o'clock and I haven't found those damn keys.

Riccardo knows how to hide things very well. I wonder if he also knows where to put them.

I look at the clock again. Two o'clock. How quickly time passes..

I go upstairs and look for the key in his drawer. Is not. I open the one by the bed. His clothes. I put them aside and finally.

The damn key has been found. Complete mission.

I look at the clock. Half past two. Good like this.

I go downstairs and put the key in the door lock. It is opening. Perfect.

I close the door, so that it seems that no one is here, and I look around.

He has been acting very weird lately.

If I ask him something he is either zoned out either shrugs his shoulders.

I go to his chair and I see three drawers each side.

I open each drawer. Nothing serious. Just work papers and bills.

But I see a drawer on the left side. I open it and there is a big , large folder that says 'Rossi' on it.

I don't want to open it but I'm too curious.

I gather courage and I open it. What the hell?

What the actual fuck?

I throw the folder away and I look at the files , papers , letters and photos.

I open the letters.

There are so many letters.

I get three and I let the rest away.

I start to read the first one.

Date: 14 may.

To: Riccardo Rossi.

"Riccardo , my dear lovely husband..

I know you love me so much , I love you too. And I will always do. But I just wanted to let you know that I want to talk to you. Face to face. I know that you're in Greece right now with mafia business but my phone died. I accidentally throw it in the water. I'm sorry. That's why , I'm sending you this letter. But I guess you're so busy that I can't talk to you face to face. I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant! That's why I got so fat. I found out that it's a girl. I want to name her Scarlett. It's such a beautiful name , don't you think? I guess you're going to be happy. I think so. We've been together for almost two years now. I know you didn't wanted to happen this but I guess I finally happened. I love you so much , and I wanted to tell you that is so empty without you here. It's just so boring. I'm glad Ana is with me. She talked to me about her cousin , Aurora. And about her family. She described her so beautiful. I guess she's pretty. But prettier than me , right? I love you. Take care of you."

                                                        Love , Jade.