Scarlet's pov-

I watched as this lady threatened a guy with a gun. She must work for the government. I mean her stance and posture screaming I'm better than you. It was fun watching her jump. I saw the fear enter her eyes at the sight of me. I was smiling observing her. Only to have my smile drop as I look at the guy who pointed a gun at me.

"So she threatens you and you cower. I walk into a room and get a gun pointed at me." Placing a hand on my heart I played hurt.

"She didn't come out of nowhere unanoced."

"Well excuse me. All of my friends got visited and I was feeling left out. I mean no hello. You let dead shot use a gun but it is too hard to stop by and say hi." Letting out an exaggerated reath I step into the office sitting down in her desk chair. "You're making me sound like my mother on the holiday's." Mimicking my mothers, "You went to see your father and not me. It's mothers day and he lives three houses away. You could at least pretend to make an effort." They both looked stunned as I started to scan through the files on the desk.

"Heh,"

"Don't worry I made that up. I don't pick up my mothers phone calls." I scoff, finding my file and starting to read. "Scarlet... what no last name. Am I really not that memorable? Anyways, arsen, murder, blah blah blah... wait a minute I didn't do this... kidnap a respected member of the law. What is this all about?"

"Batman." The woman states as if it were a fact. Making me scoff and roll my eyes.

"For one Batman is not actually a law man. For two... are you seriously calling him respected. God that dude is selfish and may put us 'bad guys' behind bars, but he causes destruction and havoc and a lot of bystanders were hurt because of him. I know a little girl who was tramatised because she watch the 'all so mighty' Batman torture her father..." I was about to continue when someone opened the door.

Closing my eyes I turn the chair to the door. "Scar you aren't supposed to be in here. Come on back to your cell."

"I get it Lorenzo, you're upset. Yet they made me feel like my parents did when only paying attention to my sister. So I had to introduce myself. Look no one is hurt or mentally injured so I'm doing better than Batman when he leaves the house."

"I get it you hate Batman but strangers don't want to hear about it."

"You're right. Let's go. I'll tell you how it is a good thing that Superman is dead." With that I left not letting them get a word in. As we walk down the hall I see the camra's following. Slipping my hand in Lorenzo's for a second before he closes me into my cell. Taking a nap I wake up to Lorenzo tapping on my door. So I get dressed and make my way to the door. I decided on leggings and a sports bra.

"Hey Lorenzo." I see him give me a half smile before gesturing for me to follow him which I do. We end up in a room with people strapped down being forced to get some sort of injection. "So it is happening?" All I got was a nod.

I felt someone behind me and quickly ducked down, tripping them. Turning around I stepped on their hand forcing them to drop the syringe. "Now, I will not be injected but we can come up with some sort of deal can't we?"

I watched as the lady from yesterday made a signal to the guy she threatened. Turns out it was meant for him to grab Lorenzo and put a gun to his head. I saw him start to sweat as I put on a neutral face. "Now you will get that injection, or you can let your boy toy die."

"I don't take too kindly to threats but let me take a moment to think about it." I made a dramatic thinking face rubbing my hand on my chin. Soon a smirk took over my face. "Kill him." I watched as her eyes went wide. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Sweat was on Lorenzo's forehead and his breathing was shaky. "You will not threaten me with what you think my weakness is. You think some guard is going to make me drop to my knees and kiss your ass. Well you're wrong. So kill him. Get rid of someone on your side. Doesn't bother me. Although with the war going on you probably need him... and me. So let's get to work."

"What? You are a heartless bitch. You know that. I'll kill him and his blood will be on your hands. Unless you want to get that injection."

Clearing my throat dramatically to get her attention. "Look lady, his blood will be on your hands. Well actual Flags hands. Poor innocent guy. This only proves my point on how the government is selfish. Here I am saying I'll work with you no force needed and you are threatening an innocent man. For what? Huh? So you can put a bomb in my neck. I don't think so. Kill him. Ow and after word remember to tell his wife, seventeen year old son, and five year old daughter exactly why he died. Please and thankyou."

I watch as she motions the kill sign at Flag. Flag pulls the safety off his gun as I watch, keeping the smirk on my face. The man would never pull the trigger from what I heard yesterday. So this was so amusing. When his hand starts to shake and he looks at the women and me back and forth with pleading eyes. I noticed Lorenzo was also shaking and had tears in his eyes. "What are you waiting for? Shot him." My voice is calm and collective.

"Stop Flag. The man can live." Her voice was a tad bit shaky and I saw the terror in her eyes. "Follow us if you want to help. Plus pretend you were implanted like the others." Nodding my head I giggle a little. I watch Flag let Lorenzo go.

"Look at that Lorenzo, you live another day. No thanks to the government. You should take my little rants seriously. I mean how many times did you get hurt because superman accidentally knocked over a building... huh." Before he answered I was walking away. I knew the others were still listening to us so I held onto the act.

As I walked to the gate where a huge military plain thing was I saw the dickwad guard. "Hey grigg's." I watch as he flinches. His eyes shut tight. So I place my hand on his shoulder causing him to tense. "Did you get the message I sent for you?"

"Wha... no.." I saw the wheels spinning in his brain. "Wait... you sent... why would you send... him my way?"

I move my head to his ear and gently whisper, "Well you get paid to torture. Although when I do it for free they try to arrest me. Seems the government thinks they can do whatever they want with no consequences. Well I'm here to prove them wrong."

He was mentally and physically shaking as I made my way to the front of the plane where I pulled the co captain out of the cockpit. Taking his place I put on the head set. "Hi, I'm Scarlet." His eyes went wide and he didn't respond. "Rude."

No one said anything about where I was sitting but I could see the vans pulling up outside the prison. So I rushed things a little. We don't need to get ahead of ourselves, little clown.