1

We arrive and I stretch to get out of the plane. I push my long wavy black hair out of the way. As I walk behind a group of well built army men. They would be good in bed. I made sure to stay hidden as I listened to the prisoners. "Unlock um."

"Hi boy's, Harley Quinn." I shut my eyes tightly. I knew that voice. Sure I thought the name sounded familiar. It was the reason I neve visited her prison. I hate her. I have a reason too. Let's not get into that now though. She fell from her high horse if everything they said about Harley Quinn is true. My thoughts were interrupted by her terrible voice. "Huh, what was that? I should kill everyone and escape?" There was a dramatic pause where I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, the voices." I heard her laugh. It made me want my head to explode. "I'm kidding geez... that;s not what they said."

Blah blah blah. Some other prisoners talked. My attention was pulled back by Flag. "Listen up. Your necks. The ejection you got. It was a nani explosive. It's as powerful as a hand grenade."

I heard him repeat this speech on the way over here. So being the smart ass I am. I walk next to him and say this part at the same time as him. "You disobey me, you die." He looked at me with squinted eyes but I gave him an innocent smile. "You try to escape... you die." I watch as he stomps his foot on the ground like a three year old throwing a tantrum. Looking me right in the we say the next part together too. "You irritate or vex me... you die."

"I'm known to be vexing. I'm just forewarning you." Harley says, raising her hand. God is still an attention seeker.

"Lady shut up!"

"Oh come on Flag, leave poor Harleen alone. She is having a hard time. You know out in the big bad world without the clown himself." My voice is calm but taunting. I see her tense up as she tries to get a better look at me. I just turn on my heels and walk away. I find Lorenzo on the phone and give him a wave.

"What the hell was that Scar," He seemed to be seething mad. If this were a cartoon I would see smoke coming from his ears.

"Didn't you get the note yesterday?"

"Yes, but that shit was still scary."

"Are you alive?" He nods his head. "Do I have a bomb in my neck?" He shakes his head. "Then I won, they won't use you against me again. Besides you knew what you signed up for working for the government man. Toughen up and grow some balls." with that I walk back to the group. My headache was getting a little bad.

"The only person who matters in the city." I must have missed something. Eh, who cares. "The one person you can't kill." Is she talking about herself? What a narcissist. "Complete the mission you get time off your sentence. Fail the mission you die." She is very dramatic for someone asking for helping. And if anything happens to carmel Flag I will kill every single one of you." I start to silently mock her. By saying her words under my breath. "Remember I'm watching. I see everything." Right before she hung up she looked around the group again. "Flag where the fuck is Scarlet."

"Calm down boss lady. It's not like you work nine to five. So get over yourself. I mean it. Besides, there is no reason to be rude. So say please and thank you. Goodbye. And Good riddance." With that I hang up on her.

"There's your pep talk." Stupid Flag. He does relize one day those bombs wont be in their necks anymore right.

"Compared to your shit she killed it." I finally looked over the group in detail.

"Oh, hey Dead shot. It seems the whole group is here." He looks at me for a second.

"You're the lady that randomly brings me lasagna and cookies and one time a smoke grenade."

"You could have used it better." I watched as he nodded his head.

The lizard man steps up, "You're the lady that drops vodka and bouran down my hatch. You also gave me the key to my cell."

"Again I say I could have used it better." He also nods his head but looks at the ground.

Next up is piro, "You gave me a match." This causes me to burst out laughing as I nod my head.

"Hey, I also gave you stake, and lobster. Besides you're the one that gets mad every time I come around."

"I don't like the police or the government."

"Me either pal. They think they are better than us low life criminals. Yet look at them now. Trying to threaten us as they beg for help with a problem they created."

"Wait, you aren't a cop. Why do you get to walk around?" Haleys annoying voice speaks up.

"One these assholes are too scared to lay a finger on me. Two, I'm not afraid to die. Don't really have anything to live for so hey why not test the limits." I see Flag scoff beside me. I smile at him.

"Scarlet, shut up." I give him a look and watch him coward backwards a bit. I still had leggings and a sports bra on. I could kick ass in this outfit.

"Wait Scarlet, as in Scarlet..."

I cut her off before she could finish, "Yes Harleen, that Scarlet. Now let's move on. I hacked into the system so I also can blow off all of your heads." I gesture to a bracelet on my arm. "So lets get this show on the road before the curiosity over takes me on what exactly the bombs in your necks will do." They gave me scared faces as I turned to walk away. Dead shot grabbed my arm though. He tried to slip the bracelet off my wrist. Elbowing him in the face. I swiftly grabbed the gun from his waistband. Placing the gun against his forehead I turn the safety off. "Try that again and I will be forced to deliver the news of your death to the sweet angel who still loves you, even after knowing you kill people and do terrible things." His form immediately gets more strained as he jumps back a good amount. Turning the safety back on, I throw the gun. Only for him to slip the safety off again and pull the trigger. The gun didn't do anything as I showed him the clip I took out of the gun.

With that I walked away throwing it over my shoulder. I didn't hear it hit the round so someone must have caught it. Lorenzo seemed to be on the phone again. He is always on the phone nowadays. Waving at him I take a seat on the ground by his feet. I wait patiently till he hangs up and sits with me. "Who, you talking to?" My head was tilted to the side as I spoke.

"Teddy." He was looking at the ground and it seemed he had tears in his eyes."

"Is Bear ok, does he need help?" I grab both of his upper arms making him look at me. "Now is not a time to go silent Lorenzo."

"He got into some trouble with the wrong people. We can't leave, so how am I supposed to save him?" Letting go of his arms I pull him into a hug.

"Who, who are the people he is involved with." I felt the tears on my arms. I mean if I don't know if I'm comforting him right at all. Yet I'm trying to. Teddy being his son and all make my heart warm when he acts like this. I wish on some level my parents would have acted like this. You or even cared a little bit about me.

"That stupid Batman has him."

"Trust me. He will be ok. Alright I got your back. I am no government and a lot of people will die but he will make it I swear."

With that I stood up making my way to the plane I got in the back this time. Sitting next to Flag I watch as one more enters.