3

I see them start to walk down an alley and I quickly start to follow from the top of the building. Flag seems to be glancing around for me nervously but he hasn't spotted me noone has. Seeing a bag of unopened skittles on the roof I grab them. Obviously not going to let skittles go to waste. Right before I opened them I stopped hearing an interesting conversation. Two people are talking about the bombs in their necks. I watch them for a moment as one of them talks the other one into something stupid.

I saw the scene go down and one guy climbing up a building. Rick tries to blow off his head as I jump off the building lading on a car. Graceful might I add. Ok fine may or may not have grabbed the dude on the way down. Slamming him into the car windshield as I stood up unscathed. "Sorry loverboy, you're out of commission. I control the bombs now." as I walk over to Flag I press the button to make the dude who already has massive injuries from the fall, head blow up. Plus a nice surprise was Harley was too close and the blood splattered on her. With that i walked ahead of everyone else. If you already haven't noticed I have no weapons on me. I have this weird thing about keeping a gun on me at all times. The issue is I get too tempted to use it without having a reason. May the 3rd floor of Caesars palace in vegas rest in peace.

Flag stayed back to yell at people. It wasn't long though that they caught up to me. When they did though I couldn't help but think how people can make stupid plans so fast. I mean first the two idiots and now crazy and serious. I mean what does Harley and shot think they can pull off anyway. Plus the look on Harley's face shows just how bad she feels about leaving us behind when the Joker comes. I mean he is a wild card. Yet we all know he will come whisk her away and something tragic will happen. I just shake my head and keep walking.

Standing at the front of the group I see alien-like creatures walking around. "What the hell are they?" Stupid Deadshot asks. God that guy likes the sound of his own voice. The arrogant piece of shit.

"Cut and run, I blow your head off." Sergeant Jackass being as helpful as ever. I mean I get it you're in love and they are possessed and trying to kill and take over the world. Everyone has been in one of those relationships no need to take it out on us.

I watch in amusement as everyone behind me gets in a fighting stance. I just walk towards the creatures. "Hello, how are you? Good Day kind sir." As most people do. Even the aliens ignore me. It would have hurt my feelings if I wasn't used to it. I make my way through the crowd and make my way to a clearing. I sit down on top of a car and watch the show. Opening up the skittles I start to eat. Flag gets dragged off but Harley saves him. I found it interesting she can go out of the way to save a stranger yet she has said barely anything to me since we saw each other. It may have to do with his life being connected to hers. Although we are family, how could she. I'm kind of offended. Pulling out my phone Teddy. "Hey Bear."

"Did my dad tell you?" Nodding my head I let out a sigh. "You know I can't see you nodding your head right."

"Yes I know that, but you knew that I was, so did you get my note?"

"Yes and as much as I love you. I doubt it is going to work the way you want it to." I stayed silent. "Scar, now come on. Don't be mad." I kept myself silent as a bomb went off next to me. "Ok Scar, fine. I have complete faith in your plan. Just tell me you're ok."

"I'm fine. I think you need to worry about yourself though. I mean working with Batman. What is it he's got on you?"

"Alot Scar. One, I need the money. My mom isn't getting any better. Two, he said he will kill you. Three..."

I cut him off with my laugh. "Dude, do you know how many times Batboy has tried to kill me. Too many. He has never been close. Trust me."

He ignores me. "Three, he has my sister. Four, something about saving the world."

"So you're telling me he is using you to try and fight the witch? What exactly did he ask of you?"

"He wants me to do some Hacking. 

quickly cutting him off, "Stall I will get to you soon. Ok. use big words and blah, blah, blah, don't give him any information or we will all die. Do you understand me, Bear?"

"Yes."

"Good, I have to go." Hanging up I get off of the car walking over to the stuffed animal freak. I grab the lighter he Just put in his pocket and walk back over to the car I was sitting in. Opening up the gas tank, I light the lighter and throw it in before walking away. I need to lose a little frustration. As I walk away the car explodes. It gets everyone's attention.