3 hours of zoning out

Rushing to the door I make it out of the bar and run to the opposite side of the fight as everyone else. About three blocks from the fight I see Batman with a tide up Lorenzo. I watch as he kicks him, trying to get him to work. "So this is what a hero is?"

"Why won't you leave my the fuck alone." Batman screams ditching Lorenzo who falls to the ground. I saw the blood come out of his mouth as he coughed.

"I don't know, why do you act like a hero when you're a villain." He just starts to walk over to me. "I bet mommy and daddy would be really proud of how their son uses their money." I let the sarcasm drip from each word like venom. He stops in his tracks. His parents were always a sore subject. "Did you know I was the one to kill their killer?" He just stared at me. "Ya apparently they were just after your mom. Your father had a gun and shot one of the guys in the leg. He made it so they had to kill him before they could get even close to hurting her. Yet your father couldn't find it in him to make a fatal shot. It would have been easy and simple. He was at point blank range. Yet he didn't. Now that's what I call a hero." Lorenzo had gotten up with a taser in his hand. "What cat got your tongue or wait is that a conscience I see." He got extremely close to Batman when he turned around and caught the hand with the taser. I quickly grabbed a discarded gun from the ground and shot Batman in the head. "Well I am no hero."

I hear a cackle. I know that cackle. Shooting and hitting the man in the shoulder I watch as he falls onto his knees. "Now listen here. Harley and I may not get along but you hurt her when she thought you died. So you are going to never hurt her again. If you feel that you will end up with her. Do you understand me?" He made no move to say anything. Pushing him to the ground I put my foot on the bullet wound pressing the bullet in. "I said, DO! YOU! UNDERSTAND! ME!" I screamed in his face, making him nod his head frantically. "Plus she will not find out about this convo."

Lorenzo was about to fall but I caught him and dragged him into the closest shelter. After checking to make sure he would live I left towards the fight.

By the time I got there everyone looked like a mess. I was behind the weird ghost lady and no one seemed to see me. "Hey lady, I lost my Puddin, but you can get him back right." I heard Harley's voice.

"I can. Anything you want." The enchantress's voice was terrible so bad I wanted to rip my ears off.

"You promise."

"Yes, child."

"You may only need to bow, and serve beneath my feet."

"I like what you are selling lady... There is just one tiny problem. You messed with my friends." Harley quickly grabbed a sword slicing the womens chest open. She went to grab the heart but didn't move fast enough. The enchantress was walking backwards away from her. I wrap my arms around her and grab the heart. I crushed it immediately. Make the women hit the ground... dead." The others did someweird shot with a bomb. Now I am standing waiting for a woman everyone thinks is dead to wake up. "Boss lady will get here soon so wake the fuck up." I kicked her body as she stood up. Immediately I felt his hands on my throat. "Whattt... couldddn'ttt... deallll..." I t was hard to breath he jut kept squeezing. Then I started to laugh before grabbing his arms and pulling my legs up. Quickly I kicked him in the chest pushing my body away from him. I landed on my back laughing and coughing. Standing up I see the lady take off her mud face mask.

"Do you think that is going to help cleanse your face?" As I speak it gets people's attention and they turn back seeing she is alive. Quickly stuck up his ass is hugging her. "Now where do you think the boss lady is?"

"No, she is dead. Like the joker. If he died then she is dead too."

"Well worst sister ever. They are both alive. Although one of them won't be for long." After I finished my sentence she came walking out phone in hand. Everyone is making some weird requests. I wait till everyone is done.

"Well it was nice knowing all of you. I have some business to attend to." Boss lady steps up to me. "Hey I walked into the prison of my own choice. You have nothing against me. So back the fuck up."

"We just got the best evidence ever. You are caught on video killing the one and one Batman."

"Ok, then you also have the video of him walking up to me and assaulting me in the coffee shop right. Lets also go with the email and threats he has sent to me. Also the video will show I was defending a man with a badge. So nothing will hold. I suggest you move out of the fucking way." I laugh a little before continuing, "Before I take you down to."

With that she moved as I went to the building I left Lorenzo. I got him in a stolen car before taking him to the safe house with his wife and kids.