k

As I walk into the bar I hear Dead shot. "Here's to honor among thieves."

"I'm not a thief." Katana states.

"Ya, he aint either." The whole group turns to me. I see some shock and a little anger in their eyes. "He's a hitman, your basically a bounty hunter and everyone elses is a mix of murders and other crap" Walking behind the bar with harley I grab a bottle of bourbon. "So here is to making it this far in our lives. What do you all say? Here's to being alive." I raise the bottle in the air and everyone follows my movement. I see Harley get a little pissy though from the corner of my eye. She never liked it when I got even the slightest ounce of attention.

I zone out as others start talking. I hear everything they are saying but I can't comprehend it. I keep thinking back to Batman and how he was with Teddy. After a minute a snap out of it to hear Harleen yelling at the man with more tattoos than hair. "Own that shit. Own it." I could take it anymore. I slapped her.

"I've wanted to do that all my life." Isay with my eyes closed.

"What the fuck bitch?"

"Now, now, now, don't go getting all high and mighty on me now Dr. Quinnzel. You think you have a right to judge him. What the fuck happened to our parents Harleen? You don't even have the excuse of losing control of your emotions because you did it on purpose." She didn't say anything, only stood there looking at her feet like a child being scolded. "What happened to 'own that shit.'? Huh? That's right I forgot how much of a hypocrite you were." I brought the bottle to my lips to find out it was empty. I threw it against the wall and walked to the back of the bar sitting next to the lizard slash crocodile. My good mood from Teddy was gone. After I sat down Harley went back to ranting. It looked like no one was in the mood to take her shit.

They go on bickering till Harley says we all are beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside. Then looks over at my lizard friend and says 'except him, he's ugly on the outside too.'

"Not me shorty..." He started taking off his hood.

I wrap my arm around his shoulder and finish his thought, "he's beautiful."

I zone out again when Flag walks in. "Never been with a witch before, what's that like?"

"If you're going to judge him, get your facts right. He didn't sleep with the enchantress. He slept with the host. She was human and has no say in what the enchantress does." I state matter of factly as I stare at the door. "Hey Flag, have you seen Lorenzo in a while." I watch him shake his head as I shrug it off. Seeming as if I don't care but I had a bad feeling about it. Flag destroy's his set of the bombs. I watch as Boomerang goes to leave. "What are you doing? His computer thing doesn't even work."

"What?" They stare at me confused. "I deactivated it a while ago. What a waste of good technology."

"Where have you been anyway?"

"Well I said hi to Mr,J. Almost shot Harley to prove a point. Only to have to leave to take care of some business with Batboy. So I jumped out of the plane before it exploded. Taking the only parachute. Then I came back here. Only to learn that the boss lady was kidnapped. All of the actual soldiers are gone except stick up his ass here. Yet all of you have survived. It makes you wonder, if rules only actually get you killed." I let out a sigh as I lean my head on Lizard's man shoulder. He lets me keep my head there. I zone out again. Trying to think of a way to know where Lorenzo is. Teddy may kill me if he finds out something happened to his dad.

Soon they all start to leave and me and Lizard dude are left. He nudges my shoulder so I sit up straight. Giving him a small smile that even I know doesn't reach my eyes. Answer the unasked question, "go, I may catch up in a bit." He left and I zoned out again.