44. Star sailors

Harry's POV

Storms on Saturn can last for months or even years.

Maybe that's why my heart wouldn’t calm down until Louis called this morning.

He kept sending me texts.

I miss you, Matilda.

I’ll be there soon.

I love you.

You’re my Saturn.

I couldn’t stop jumping up and down, happy, so happy. He didn’t forget me. We weren’t growing distant.

Then he called me and the storm that had been going on for nearly a month stopped immediately.

My therapist I got says that it’s okay to have storms going on as long you have an umbrella to protect yourself from the rain.

I don’t need an umbrella. I need my rings.

I slip into my shoes and jog down the stairs as fast as I can.

Louis isn’t there.

I wait and wait and wait and text him. He takes ages.

Then I see him. His hair’s a bit shorter and I’ve grown taller than him, without having been to space.

I run towards him, hug him, tightly, as tightly as possible.

The word “astronaut” means “star sailor” in its origins.

And while me and Louis are hugging, the wind blowing through our hairs, stars sparkling in his eyes, I feel like we’re two sailors, flying through space.

We’re star sailors, brave and free.

~~~

thank you so so much to everyone who read, voted and commented until the end, i really appreciate it<3

leave your final thoughts or maybe favoruite chapters/ parts if you want to

also tell me what you think of the style this is written in and the short chapters:))