𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"So you don't know whether or not you wanna be married?" Renni asked looking over at Dee as I laid on his lap. I wasn't even paying attention to their conversation but now I was cause I need to know.

"I mean, before I got inna relationship I didn't think so." He said with a shrug, I eyed him before sitting up some.I was now interested in the conversation at hand.

"Look at her," Renni pointed me out, Sleezy laughed. "Being nosey as hell but was just ignoring us."

I frowned. "I wasn't ignoring y'all," I said. "I was handling business but now I'm interested in this dumb ass convo. What y'all was saying?"

"We talking bout marriage," Dee said looking at me. "You wanna get married eventually?" He questioned.

I shrugged. "I'm dating for marriage." I said.

"So everybody you be with you see yourself marrying?" Sleezy asked in shock, I nodded before laughing. They made dumb ass decisions and then be shocked that people actually make their decisions based off real life.

"If I don't see myself marrying you then why get into a relationship? I'm confused." I said looking at him, he shook his head before palming his face.

"Nah sis," He said. "Some bitches ain't who you think they is. Of course, if you get into a relationship with somebody you wanna be with them but at the same time some bitches ain't who you think they is."

"No bap." Renni said nodding his head, Dee smiled.

"He not lying," He said. "You'll think somebody that person for you until they do some shit that's just unforgivable. Some wild ass junk that'll make you wanna move different."

"Ok but you'll see signs of that shit coming." I said.

"Not always," Renni said. "A girl done stole from me and allat shit. You think I would've saw eight hunnid dollars be stolen from me by somebody ass I'm eating?"

Sleezy busted out laughing as Dee shook his head. "You nasty," He said. "I hope you brushed your teeth twice this morning cause that's just ew."

He scoffed and got on his phone. "Still tryna find this hoe." He said as Sleezy laughed.

"You gotta earn something like that from me." Sleezy said looking at Renni, I laughed. I knew that wasn't true. Tommi wasn't the type to feel like she had to earn something and plus she told me that Sleezy did it the first night. How did she earn that the first night?

Dee started pulling my leg towards him causing me to frown. He pulled me into his lap and rubbed his face against mine as I pouted. "Why you all on me?"

"Cause I can be." He said grabbing my neck as I unlocked my phone. He started kissing my jawline before kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Move," I said with a laugh pushing him away. "You finna take me to get a seafood boil."

He smacked his lips and leaned back. "Right now?"