★ XXIII (BONUS)

Lee Know scrolled through Han's instagram, soft sobs were heard from the older, and he wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie.

He'd been crying over Han ever since the predicament with him and Changbin. From that day on, he hadn't been himself. Lee Know tried to enjoy himself and even had other members over to see if they could help him enjoy himself.

Unfortunately, the members would always report back stating that Lee Know wasn't as happy as he was before and during his relationship with Han.

Lee Know went back to the moment when Jisung tried to apologize for being apart of Changbin's plan, the way he answered Jisung so coldly, and that was that. He never "thought on it" like he said he would, he was so hurt by Han breaking his heart like that. However, Lee Know still loved him.

Knock, knock, knock. Three quick knocks were heard which startled Lee Know. Thoughts were racing through his mind while he made his way downstairs quietly, the three knocks were repeated a second time, Lee Know was able to tell that whoever was on the other side of this door was in a stressful state.

Lee Know carefully walked towards the door, and with a deep breath he opened the door. It was the person he'd least expect the see.

"Lee Know..."

That benevolent, mellow voice rang through his ears. It was none other than Jisung, the one person he didn't wanna see until now. Lee Know failed to even cover the fact that he'd been crying, and Han noticed immediately.

"Have you been crying? Are you okay?" The younger male asked.

Despite it being obvious that Lee Know had been crying, the older still tried to shake his head.

Han sighed, staring at the older. "C'mon hyung, I know you don't like me right now...but we both know that I know you better than you know yourself. I know you're lying to me." the younger spoke softly.

Instead of answering the younger, Lee Know glanced down at the floor. He didn't want to look into Han's eyes cause he knew he'd break down right then and there.

"Are you gonna let me in and help you or are you gonna push me away again?" Han spoke, his tone changed, he seemed sad and in all honesty, regretful.

If Lee Know had to be honest, he wanted to keep pushing Han away for what he'd done, but he knew he couldn't keep doing that. It was deteriorating his health because he still had feelings for Han, and thinking of him everyday just made it ten times worse.

"Come in." Lee Know mumbled, moving out of the way to let the other in.

Han walked inside, looking around the place before glancing at Lee Know who was leaning against the now closed door, glaring at Han.

"You have every right to be mad at me," Han began, "but I really need to talk to you." he whispered, loud enough for Lee Know to hear.

The older just sighed, waving his hand as a signal that they could sit on the sofa and talk. They both walked over to the sofa. Lee Know had his arms crossed and he was glancing down at the floor, his eyes held hurt and Han frowned.

"Lee Know, look at me." Han whispered with a tone of concern.

Lee Know glanced up to meet his gaze, his heart pounding rapidly and his chest burning.

"Listen, I'm sorry.." the younger began, "I apologize for causing you so much pain and never fussing up or apologizing properly." he spoke, his voice began to break and Lee Know quickly noticed this. "I was confused with my own feelings before we got together. I didn't think I actually loved you." Han whispered.