Discovery

The plate came by and it seemed huge to Casey. It was stacked with everything imaginable and more that Casey couldn't recognize. It seemed so daunting to even try any of it, until Ben's voice cut through the fog in her mind.

"It's good, I promise."

With those four words, Casey picked a brownie up and bit it. She moaned in delight and quickly ate the rest of it.

"See, I told you!"

She rapidly started cramming the desserts into her mouth, being more surprised by the flavor every time. When she finished, she was full but wanted more at the same time.

"So full... but I want more..."

"Then split the difference and have a little more."

"Will you get it? I want more red velvet cake..."

"Yeah, we can have some together."

He got a plate of little layered red velvet cake squares and popped one into his mouth, smiling. Casey took another one, then a second, and a third. She stopped at seven and let Ben have the rest.

Ben ate the other 32 squares while Casey watched and was amazed at how much he could eat.

"I can eat more, you know." Ben whispered.

"Oh, please do, I want to see you so full you can hardly move," Casey said, breathing heavily like she did at lunch earlier.

Ben walked over into the kitchen and came back with two of the big waiter's trays piled with food of all kinds. He smiled and sat down, setting the trays in front of him.

"This is the most fattening food here, and I think I can finish it all. I might need a little help, though."

"How can I help?"

"Feeding me. I love to be fed, but my last feeder was too aggressive for my tastes. I'm hoping you'll be gentler."

"Of course I'll be gentle, I've never done this before and I'm always cautious when I try something new!"

Ben was going to say something, but his gut rumbled loudly before he could say anything.

"I guess that says it all, huh?" Ben said, taking a thick burger off one tray with one hand and two slices of greasy pizza at once from the other tray with his other hand.

He ate them at nearly the same time, scarfing them down before his pudgy hands reached out for more. He messily shoved food into his mouth, getting crumbs, sauces,  and grease all over his grey sweatshirt. It turned Casey on to see Ben eat like he did, messily and without a single care in the world. He was obese, and he was going to eat like it.

The two rolls on his belly became one as he ate, his stomach expanding to fit more food. When he started slowing down, Casey stepped in. She grabbed one of the remaining brownies and slid it into Ben's mouth carefully, making sure she wasn't going too fast. In addition, she pulled up his tight sweatshirt and shirt, rubbing his soft flab while convincing him to keep eating.

"Good job, Ben, you've only got a little more to go!" Casey said, putting a little cake square in his mouth.

Ben was breathing really heavily because he was so full, but he was also blushing really hard at the feeling of being overfull.

Casey fed him until the rest of the food was gone, then she turned her full attention to his gut.

"You're so full, let me make you feel a little better~"

She put her second hand on his rock hard belly, rubbing big circles over it. He huffed and moaned as Casey kneaded his gut and fondled his plump moobs, which were sizable to some womens'.

When he was finally able to stand and waddle out to the car, they left.

"That was amazing, Casey! Let's do it again sometime!"

"If I'm not going to my dad's house, then yeah!"

Casey's household dad was really her stepdad. It wasn't a big deal, she liked going over to her dad's place. In fact, now that she was trying to gain weight, his house would be one of, if not the best place to go. He was an amazing cook for that goal, cooking rich, heavy food that, combined with being completely sedentary, would help her pile on weight.

She got home and went up to her room, waiting and hoping that her parents would say that she was going to her dad's house over fall break.

They didn't that night, but when her mom told her to pack her stuff and get in the car, she knew. Once they got to the front door, Casey's mom handed her a diet and exercise plan and told her to watch her weight before she left Casey at the doorstep and drove away.

Her dad opened the door and smiled at her.

"Hey Casey!"

He has clearly gained weight since the last time she saw him, but that made his hug even better.

"Man, you're thin as a stick, get in here and have something to eat!"

Casey put her bags upstairs and came back down to eat. The greasy smell made her mouth water, and she sat down at the table. Her dad set a pizza box and a smaller box in front of her and winked.

"You've never been so eager to eat before, something wrong?"

"I want to get fat for both myself and a boy I like at school, does the pizza have extra toppings?"

"No, but another one I have does. Do you want that one instead?"

"Yes, and I want a soda."

Her dad chuckled.

"Knew it!"

He switched the pizzas out and gave her another small box and a can of coke.

"Come on, why did you give me this little can?"

"Just to test you. Here,"

He handed her a liter bottle instead and drank the can before throwing it out.

She smiled and dug in, taking two slices of the greasy pizza at once and downing them in two bites, moaning in pleasure. They were weighed down with toppings and sat heavily in her stomach. Quickly, she grabbed two more.

This went on until she finished the pizza and chugged half the soda.

"Now, what's in these boxes here?" Casey said curiously.

Opening each, she found a half pound of honey barbecue wings and loaded fries covered in cheese, meat, and some other sauce she really liked.

She finished both of them and rubbed her full stomach, guzzling the rest of the soda and sitting down on the couch.

This was going to be a great break!