Fat and Happy

Fast forward another four and a half weeks to two days before winter break. Casey and Ben made plans to see each other on the first day of winter break, as Casey had a car now and could see him whenever she wanted.

Casey had gotten fat, weighing in at 252 pounds. She still had two days to go!

Going up the stairs to try on the original dress for seeing Ben over winter break, she collapsed onto her bed in exhaustion before she even opened her closet to get the dress. Her expectation had been 230, but 22 pounds over was an amazing surprise.

Relying on the soda in her mini fridge to cool herself down, Casey drank liters of different sodas to cool her down and energize her with sugar.

It took her about 10 minutes to stop huffing and puffing, so she got up and retrieved the original dress for seeing Ben over winter break. Her expectation was to weigh 235 tops, so the dress was just an XL. It fit well besides making her arms look fatter than they were and framing her belly rolls really well, meaning she would look hot and be able to eat her way out of it. She still had two days of gaining, though, and she was determined to make the most of it.

She went downstairs, getting out the new, bigger blender to make gainer shakes. Perfecting the recipe a while ago, she got the calorie count to over 10000, mostly by adding more unhealthy fats like butter and lard. Her new and improved recipe went as follows:

Two and a half pints of heavy cream
A half gallon of chocolate ice cream
A pound and a quarter of cream cheese
A pound each lard and butter
Eight chocolate bars
Two cups of full fat milk
Four scoops weight gain powder
Two cups sugar

And she loved it. Every sip made her feel like she was expanding, and she drank at least one a day now. Over the last week, she must have taken in over 100000 calories in shakes alone. The next two days, though, she was going to try to get at least five in a day.

She made three in that sitting, downing each of them individually. She wasn't anywhere near full, so she grabbed as much food from the pantry as her fat arms would carry and waddled to the couch, setting everything down and starting to shove the food into her mouth. Smelling dinner cooking at the same time motivated her to eat faster so she could have room for huge portions of dinner and dessert.

She hoped Ben had gained a fair bit too, as she adored his big, heavy gut and wanted him to get bigger. Just thinking about hugging him and sinking into his flab was making her feel warm inside.

For some reason after she finished her food, Casey felt the need to examine herself and deem if she was going to be fat enough for Ben.

She stood up and noticed how her belly hung over her sweatpants about five inches or so and that she couldn't see her feet. Upon sitting down and reclining the chair, she could see fat rolls over her ankles and her plump toes. Her fat arms were as thick as her thighs twice over when she was super thin, and she had rolls covering her elbows and knees. She squeezed her huge thighs, the fat spilling over her sausage fingers. Her breasts were the size of watermelons and hung over her gut heavily, pressing on her smaller third belly roll. Finally, she used her phone as a mirror to look at her neck up. She had luscious, soft rolls forming a nice, fat double chin over her neck, plump chipmunk cheeks that puffed out when she smiled, and no jaw definition because of all the flab. She smiled, knowing she was fat enough for Ben already but still had two days of constant gorging left.

"Dinner's ready, Casey!" her dad said.

"Coming!" Casey said.

She waddled to the dining room, sitting down heavily and waiting expectantly for the several stacked plates and overflowing bowls to be set in front of her.

Instead of plates and bowls, Casey was given an entire pot of fried seafood alfredo, a tray of pork parmesan, a plate with a stack of two dozen breadsticks on it, and a huge bowl of potatoes and veggies hidden by a thick, fatty sauce and a layer of baked cheese. She had three two-liters to drink and went to town, cramming as much food down her throat at once as she could.

When she finished, she was left to burp and rub her huge gut while her dad cleared the table and set up her dessert.

Two boxes of donuts, a 12-inch fudge cake, a dozen red velvet cookies, half a dozen cream filled cupcakes, eight huge, thick triple chocolate fudge brownies, a plate of strawberry shortcake, and a gigantic bowl of chocolate pudding with chocolate cake on the bottom, and chocolate chunks and cherry pie filling cherries mixed in. Casey ate all of that, too, her belly bloated and full. To finish off her biggest meal yet, she drank a full carton of heavy cream and another two-liter of coke.

She waddled slowly to the couch, her gut gurgling loudly and the food sloshing around. Her dad brought her snacks and soda and she watched youtube on her phone and ate until she fell asleep on the couch.

She woke up at around 10 pm, realizing she didn't make her gainer shake quota for the day. Making three more and drinking them, she slapped her belly and burped, having drank enough shake. Since she was still a little hungry, she grabbed the leftovers out of the fridge and ate them real quick before going back to sleep.

The next morning she woke up and everything went as normal. Gigantic breakfast, two shakes, then binge eating, then lunch. What she didn't expect, though, was to have to eat all of it out. Her dad and (basically) stepmom went out for a date day and left Casey with tons of money to keep herself fed throughout the day. She absolutely preferred her dad's cooking over eating out, but she was able to eat at a buffet for both breakfast and lunch. She bought herself tons of snacks, candy, and soda at the dollar store before heading back home to eat.

Her parents came home before dinner with a new, more showy dress for Casey to wear. It was XL as well, meaning it fit the same as the first dress, but it was lower cut and showed more leg than the first one. The sleeves were shorter, which would provide her arms a relief and show off more flab while she was with Ben.

She went upstairs again, regretting every step, and laid on her bed again to stop her huffing and puffing from the effort of going up the stairs.

After about 15 minutes, she slipped into the dress, which fit almost exactly like the other one but with less pressure on her breasts and thighs.

Casey couldn't wait to see Ben tomorrow, he was going to be blown away!