Overweight

Fast forward three weeks and Casey has never been happier!

She has overindulged since her dad picked her up three weeks ago, and her appetite still grows. Her metabolism has dropped significantly, enough to where she now gains more than 10 pounds every four days!

She's an overweight 183 now, constantly stuffing herself and still able to eat gigantic meals despite eating every waking second. Layla was still the only person working in the household thanks to her job paying so incredibly well and Casey was able to be so lazy that she didn't think she could go upstairs without huffing and puffing, even though she wasn't that heavy. She still had six weeks of gaining before she saw Ben again, and she wanted to shock him with how much fat she put on.

She wasn't a shirt size small anymore and her waist size had gone up four inches, meaning she needed new clothes to fit around her widening hips. Casey often wore clothes that were too small around the house to make herself feel fatter, and she loved bursting buttons off her size small jeans when she ate meals.

Her dad was proud of her, it seemed like she had gotten chubby overnight. He often took her into town to show her off, especially at grocery stores where she picked out all her own food. She wasn't fat yet, but gaining 20 pounds a week meant she would get there really quickly. She was going to be within range of class two obesity by the time she saw her boyfriend again, and he was proud of that. Since he found ways to make his cooking even more rich and fatty, all three of them were ballooning. He hit 300 at week two and Layla was at 296 three days ago, all because Casey wanted greasier, heavier, and richer food.

Casey was in the kitchen, grabbing things out of the fridge to make a gainer shake. She started with a pint each of ice cream and heavy cream and two sticks of butter, blending them in a huge blender. When it was all blended, she took a sip and moaned because of how fatty it was. Then she grabbed four chocolate bars and two scoops of weight gain powder and added them to the mixture, blending it again. She took another sip and had to stop herself from downing the entire pitcher because it was so delicious. Her last addition was a stick of lard and a half pound box of cream cheese, making the shake so thick that it poured really slowly. Not that it mattered to Casey, of course, she just tipped the blender pitcher and let it flow into her mouth. She savored every last sip, her belly gurgling and churning the fatty shake and processing the 7500 calories it just received.

Obviously, she loved it so much she made it again, this time using a second stick of lard, double the chocolate, a pint and a half of heavy cream, and a full pound of cream cheese. This brought the calorie count to 8500 and she loved it even more than the first.

She could feel the shake sloshing around in her gut, making her feel extra full and lazy. Sitting down on the couch, she asked her dad to bring her food to eat. He brought her a box of four little cream filled red velvet cakes, a box of huge triple chocolate muffins, and a big bowl of vanilla pudding with cherry pie filling in it.

She ate everything without fail, but she slipped into a deep food coma almost immediately after. When she woke up, the only thing on her mind was what to eat and she looked around for a while, deciding on poptarts. Four different flavors, two boxes each. Sitting on the couch and picking a movie, she opened the first box and package and began to eat.

She was truly coming into her own as a fatass, eating enough for four or five at every meal and spending the rest of her time snacking. Since she didn't go to school anymore, she could dedicate all of her time to gaining weight.

Casey hoped to be at least 230 pounds, 15 pounds obese, by the time winter break came around. That meant she had just under 50 pounds to gain, but she felt she could do it, especially with her new low metabolism and her dad's cooking on her side.

After lunch one day, Casey was disappointed that she didn't get dessert until her dad told her to put on something that fit her and to get in the car. That always meant she was getting a special dessert, so she quickly changed into a loose shirt and jeans and practically skipped over to the car. She wondered what she was going to get, but she didn't think too hard about it. For some reason, Layla had also taken the day off work, which further confused Casey.

The drive to the city felt like forever, especially because she didn't eat a full lunch and her belly was complaining of hunger.

"Casey," her dad said, "when we get into town, I'm just going to drive around. Anything you want to get for dessert, tell me and we'll pull in and get some, ok?"

"Ok!"

Casey looked around as they drove through the city until the frozen yogurt place caught her eye. She told her dad and they went in. It was everything she imagined, a huge bar of different frozen yogurt dispensers and then a huge, long bar of toppings.

"Get whatever you want," Layla said.

Casey grabbed three of the biggest cups, the 64 oz, and went to work filling them with the frozen yogurt and then moving on to the toppings. Each cup had a different theme, and they were all filled to the brim.

"Wow, that's a lot, Casey," her dad said.

"And I'll eat it all, watch!" she replied happily.

Her dad chuckled and rolled his eyes, paying for the desserts and sitting down. Casey didn't lie, she was able to eat everything without even slowing down.

Only a few minutes after she finished, her gut rumbled.

"You're still hungry?" her dad asked, surprised.

"Yeah, what do you expect?" Casey said, smiling.

"Wherever you choose next, get a lot more so your belly stays full until we finish, ok? I don't like thinking that you're hungry."

Casey nodded and grabbed another cup to fill up and tide over her rumbling belly.

By the time she finished, both her parents were finished and they left. Of course, they got more afterwards and Casey ended up eating two dozen donuts, a pound and a half of different fudges, almost 3/4 of a gallon of specialty ice creams, and a 10 inch fudge pudding cake. At the end of the dessert binge, she got a specialty soda that the place called a berry bang. Her gut was nice and full, churning all the sugar she had eaten, and she drank the soda to push it over the edge before falling asleep on the way back home.

This was the life for Casey.