Dads are the Best Cooks

That was lunch. When she sat back down on the couch, her dad asked her about what was happening to change her mind.

"Last time I checked, you had an abusive boyfriend who wanted you thin. What changed?"

"Nothing, I just know he'll break it off with me during his vacation."

"And you found a boy you like?"

"Yes, I think I told you about him once. His name is Ben and he's my boyfriend's best friend."

"Ah, yes, I remember. Better choice, I must say."

"Yes, he's nice to me and super hot, the perfect package!"

"Is he fit?"

"No, quite the opposite! He's taller and fatter than you are!"

"Ah, you like fatties too?"

"I never knew we had something in common!"

"My girlfriend will be home for dinner, I can introduce you and you can show off how much you eat for how thin you are!"

"Oh, speaking of dinner, what are you making?"

"Lasagna, and not your ordinary lasagna. Let me tell you, you are in the perfect place to be fattened up!"

"Tell me about the lasagna, what makes it different?"

"I use 75/25 meat and lots of it, but I fry it in lard before layering it in the lasagna. In addition, I use different kinds of cheese that are more calorie dense than ricotta, I put butter in the sauce I layer it with, and there's an extra thick, extra salty layer of cheese on top. Oh yeah, I use the meat grease in the lasagna too. No waste here!"

Casey was drooling at the prospect of it, and her dad smiled.

"That's not all, I'm making breadsticks with extra butter and roasted veggies and potatoes in a thick, fatty alfredo sauce as sides."

"Tons of carbs and unhealthy fats, perfect!"

"Don't worry about packing on weight here, it comes naturally! I reject the normal set of food groups for the set of a fatass."

"What food groups are most important for you?"

"Unhealthy fats, processed sugars, and unusable carbs. Of course, everything else is present, but in much smaller amounts and healthiness is drowned out completely by the amount of something unhealthy in the food."

"Unusable carbs?"

"Carbs that turn right into fat without being absorbed at all. Our bodies can't use them, so they're stored as fat."

"Amazing!"

"Do you want me to make something else with dinner? I know you'll want more, but I may not have enough for everyone with the stuff I have."

"What would you make?"

"Probably spaghetti and meatballs or shrimp alfredo."

"I love seafood!"

"Fried seafood, even?"

"I... don't know."

"So you're telling me," he said, leaning forward and making the couch creak quietly, "that you've never eaten something fried?"

"I haven't."

"Damn it, I haven't done my job. Whatever, I'm making shrimp alfredo tonight. You deserve to at least taste it."

Just then, the front door opened and Casey heard high heels clicking on the tile.

"I'm home!" her dad's girlfriend said.

"Come into the living room, I've got a surprise!" her dad said back.

When she came into the living room, she hugged Casey tight.

"This must be Casey!"

"Yeah, I'm here for my fall break!"

"Oh my, you're so thin!"

"And I'm trying to change that!"

"Fantastic!"

Casey's dad just smiled and rolled his eyes before getting up and going into the kitchen to make dinner. Meanwhile, Casey and her dad's girlfriend were chatting it up in introduction.

"Dad's gained a lot of weight since I last saw him, do you have anything to do with that?"

"I do, I bring him lots of treats every day after work! I love to caress his big belly while we eat!"

"My new prospective boyfriend is the same way! He's helping fatten me up and I knead his gut when he eats!"

"A whole household of gainers, amazing! How do your mom and stepdad treat you?"

"They try to help me stay thin, but I think my mom is obsessed with making me stay thin. Maybe if I gain a good few pounds here she'll loosen her restrictions."

She scooped Casey up and pressed her against her plump side.

"While I'm your mom, you won't go a second without a full stomach!"

"Perfect! I can't wait for dinner, you'll stuff me fuller than I ever thought I could be!"

"I'll keep giving you food after you think you've hit your limit, I can really convince people to eat way more than they think they can!"

"I'm so excited! Do you know what dinner is?"

"Oh, tell me!"

"Lasagna, shrimp alfredo, breadsticks, and roasted veggies!"

"I'm sure he gave you more details!"

"Yeah, but it would be old news to you."

Her belly rumbled really loudly and she giggled.

Soon enough, dinner was ready and the house was full of a thick, fatty smell that hung in the air and only made the two young women hungrier.

"Dinner's ready!" Casey's dad sang.

The trays of food made Casey drool, from the way they looked to the way they smelled.

The bowl and plate set in front of her were gigantic and she had a feeling she had to pile food high into and on them to impress her dad's girlfriend. She filled the bowl to the brim with fried seafood alfredo, then got a big slice of lasagna, four breadsticks, and a fair portion of veggies. Her dad brought his girlfriend a two-liter and Casey a single liter of soda and sat down, piling up his own plate and bowl.

Casey spun her fork around in the pasta, getting a huge forkful of fried seafood, pasta, and sauce. Without hesitation, she crammed it into her mouth and felt like she was in heaven. She started ravenously eating it all, shoving pile after pile of the fatty pasta into her mouth.

"Slow down a little, you'll make yourself sick!"

Casey paid no mind to it as the only thing on her mind was stuffing herself with the rich food until she felt like she was going to explode.

She ate two more bowls of alfredo, three more slices of lasagna, six more breadsticks, and a second heaping pile of veggies. Her stomach was bloated and stuck out two inches from being stuffed, but she felt so good.

If this was what being fat felt like all the time, she was totally down.