Ben's House

Once she had everything, she went to the address Ben sent her and found a big two-story house atop a hill. She was in awe of its sheer size, but she knew she couldn't get distracted.

She went in and Ben met her in the kitchen.

"You said you had something for me to try?"

"Yeah, let me show you how to make it real quick. Trust me, you'll crave it constantly."

She took out the blender and had Ben unpack it while she got everything else ready.

"Jeez, Casey, what are you making?"

"Don't worry about it quite yet, I'll tell you in a second,"

She finished unpacking and preparing everything and got the blender from Ben.

"Ok, this is my perfect recipe for a gainer shake. First," she said, putting the ice cream and heavy cream in the blender, "blend these until smooth. Next..."

She taught Ben every step and he immediately grabbed the pitcher once it was done blending, tipping it back and letting the shake flow into his mouth like Casey did. He moaned with every sip and started making more after finishing it.

He made the three that the amount of ingredients would allow and drank them, burping and licking his lips.

"Oh, that was so good!"

"I know, right? I probably gained 30 of these pounds," she said, slapping her belly, "from shakes alone!"

"My gut feels so heavy,"

"Eat and you'll feel heavier,"

He grabbed a cake out of the fridge and ate it, squeezing his belly.

"You're right, I do feel heavier,"

"I bet you want to sit somewhere more comfortable than on that stool,"

Casey helped Ben to the couch and sat next to him, her fat overlapping his.

He squeezed one of her rolls and she squished one of his, feeling around each other's fat bodies again.

"Take off your shirt, Ben~"

"I'll do it if you do it~"

Casey took her shirt off, tossing it onto a nearby chair. Ben did the same, and she leaned further into him. She laid her arm on his chest and leaned against his left moob, curling up next to him. He wrapped his thick arms around her and hugged her tight, laying his head on top of hers.

They fell asleep like that and stayed together there after winter graduation.

~The End~