XXI (M)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!
DO NOT READ AHEAD IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFY

"You know..you looked so attractive tonight, love." Hyunjin hummed from the bathroom while Felix looked in the mirror to examine how he looked.

"You really think so?" Felix questioned in a gentle tone, hearing faint music coming from behind him in the dimly lit room.

Hyunjin came up behind Felix, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I know so, baby." The older gently kissed the side of Felix's neck gently, showering kisses down to the younger's shoulder.

Felix let out tremulous gasps, tipping his head back onto the crook of the older's neck, "H-Hyunie.." he whined, inhaling shakily.

The music was much louder. Hyunjin had placed a speaker next to nightstand beforehand, playing the type of music that would only provoke sinister acts.

The older used his free hand to grab Felix's chin. He slowly lifted it towards his direction so he could plant a kiss on Felix's lips, however the younger already wanted more as soon as their lips met.

"Hm..needy are we?" Hyunjin mumbled against the younger's lips, earning a frail whine from Felix.

Felix turned his body so he was facing Hyunjin while they both kissed, slowly guiding Hyunjin to the bed where he gently pushed the older onto his back.

Hyunjin landed onto the matress with a low grunt, biting the younger's bottom lip to get access. When his access was accepted, he slipped his tongue into the younger's mouth. His tongue disclosed the galleries of his throat, almost satisfied with the little hums Felix would emit.

"Mm..you look so pretty, please let me ruin you." Hyunjin uttered faintly, moving his hands so he was gripping onto the younger's bottom. Hyunjin gave it a gentle squeeze, making the other whimper against his lips. "You sound so pretty~" he murmured deeply.

Hyunjin slid his hands up the hoodie Felix had on. The older massaged Felix's sides gently, hinting that he wanted the younger to remove the hoodie.

Felix lifted his lips from Hyunjin's quickly, his face red with blush while he sat up to removed the hoodie he had on.

Hyunjin breathed out shakily, unable to keep his hands to himself. He reached out and grabbed the younger's waist trailing his way down to the hems of his skirt, his hands slowly tracing the younger's curves. He slipped his hands under Felix's skirt and rode his hands up his thighs until he was met with Felix's inner thighs, rubbing his inner thighs meekly.

Felix whimpered softly, placing his hands over his mouth and tilting his head back. "Hyu-Hyun-" he was interrupted.

"Shhh.." the older removed Felix's hands and grabbed his wrists pulling him down so he could whisper in Felix's ear, "now be a good boy and undo my pants, hm?" he growled deeply into the younger's ear.

Felix couldn't say a single thing, instead he just nodded, and shifted down to Hyunjin's waist, undoing the older's pants and pulling them off.

Hyunjin hummed, reaching to play with the younger's hair, "Such a good boy for me~" he cooed, pulling Felix's body on top off his as soon as Felix had finished.

The older reached up into the younger's skirt again, removing his boxers and tossing them onto the floor. He stared into Felix's eyes with vast amounts of lust in his own. Hyunjin flipped Felix over onto his back and hovered above him.