𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

" lucky is she who lives unaware doesn't get bothered by those who don't care, unlucky me, who knows way too much ,,

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

IT HAD SUCCESSFULLY BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER THE FIGHT AGAINST THE ANCIENT GOD — OSIAL

IT HAD SUCCESSFULLY BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER THE FIGHT AGAINST THE ANCIENT GOD — OSIAL. y/n had heavily busied themselves between their paperwork for the inn, pursing their lips together as a familiar high-pitched voice greeted them. " y/n! " lulling their head back, they turned to face the pixie.

" paimon, aether, lovely to see you both again. " they greeted with a small smile.

" y/n. " aether nodded softly in agreement. " we wanted to invite you in helping us gather some things to re-build the jade chamber. " he offered, with a soft hum. " we plan to head off towards inazuma right after. "

" inazuma, right. " y/n uttered lowly.

" you're still going with us, right? " paimon asked with a tilted head, tucking her hands behind her back, y/n gave a curt nod. " yes of course. " they stood.

" i will join you guys soon, i have to deliver some things to verr goldet and find us an easy trip to inazuma. " the archon paused, a thin line placing itself over their lips. " inazuma is usually friendly to outsiders, but the gates have been closed since before i left. " they explained, crossing their arms over their chest.

" thats what we've been hearing, the gates haven't opened up back yet. " paimon explained softly. " is that so. " y/n mumbled, leaning against the desk. " i must inform we will end up in ritou, and some of the commissioners there aren't that friendly, though it could have changed throughout the past few years. "

" you seemed to know a lot about inazuma. " paimon noted, aether nodding his head in response. " ..truth be told i used to live there, i arrived in liyue thirteen(13) years ago. " they admitted, aether raised his brows. " why did you leave? " he queried.

" things changed, it was something i couldn't handle with at such a young age, and at the time, my. " they paused, clicking their tongue as their eyes trailed towards the ground. " my mental state wasn't in the best condition then, so, my first thought was to just run, run and leave inazuma, never to return, and ended up here, a place i actually was able to call home for the first time since my aunt passed away. "

" ..i'm sorry to hear about that. " aether comforted, but earned a soft smile in return from the electro user. " it's not much of a problem now, it was years back, what's important. " they pushed themselves off from the desk, picking up the envelopes in one hand, while their free hand proded at the boys scarf, tugging at it slightly and fixing the once crooked linen. " is getting you, to inazuma, and helping you find your sister. "

" you're too kind. " aether chuckled. " i try. " y/n shrugged. " anyways. " they clicked their tongue. " i gotta get these papers to goldet, i'll catch up with y'all soon. " they waved, stepping around the duo and leaving the room.