𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

" scratch, kick, let gravity win
like fuck this let gravity win
you could leave it all behind
even the devil needs time
alone sometimes. ,,

" each and every star

      is brought to light

- how cold. ,,

╭┈────────────── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ

EVEN THROUGH WALKING the archon seemed to hold a heavy pit of anxiety in their stomach

EVEN THROUGH WALKING the archon seemed to hold a heavy pit of anxiety in their stomach. every step to where the emerald eyed blonde had been leading the trio, their anxiety grew, where he had been leading them was back towards the tenshukaku, a place they didn't want to be near in that time and moment.

they inhaled softly, biting down on their finger and sinking their teeth into the skin, not hard enough to draw blood, yet a foolish attempt to calm theirself down.

the place thoma had lead them - a statue, one that was fairly new, from what they assumed as it looked to be still under construction.

they removed their finger from their teeth, staring blankly at the assumedly new found statue. " this. " thoma began. " is the statue of the omnipresent god. " he stated, motioning towards it, paimon gasped, letting out a quiet ' wow. '

y/n frowned, furrowing their brows. " ..what are the gems in the wings for, thoma? " they piped their ponderment, thoma's mood seemed to darken, his usual happy, malewife attitude was quick to falter.

" after the shogunate declared the vision hunt decree, those.. " he paused, making air quotes. " gems. " the words slipped almost venomously from the blonde's lips, and it nearly startled the archon's child, to hear such a venomus tone from thoma?

it was terrifying almost.

" they're the seized visions. stolen and placed into the statue. " he sighed solemnly, his emerald hues flickering towards the ground. y/n marveled towards the taller male, eyes flickering between him and the statue.

stammering across their words, they pointed towards the statue, where the gems were held. " those, gems, are fucking VISIONS?? " the immortal scorned, a soft purple hue seemed to crackle throughout their e/c orbs, their jaw clenched.

" i'm afraid so.. " thoma muttered, shamefully, aether though haphazardly listening to the conversation, had taken note of the h/c-ette's anger towards their mother, yet he couldn't help but feel entranced by the statue 'nd before he knew it, his hand was reaching towards the polished stone.

once his fingers came in contact with it, he grimaced, his head throbbed with pain, as whispers filled his ears, the aspirations of those whom owned visions. the traveler had stumbled backwards, hands pressed against his head.