𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

" it's just that i fell 'n love with war
nobody told me it ended
and it left a pearl in my head
and i roll it around every night just to watch it glow ,,

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

IT HAD TAKEN A FEW, BUT Y/N HAD FINALLY MADE THEIR WAY TO THE NEWLY BUILT JADE CHAMBER — just in time too, they were about to let it go.

a small hum escaped the archon's descendant as beidou outstetched a hand to them, happily, they took her hand, pulling themselves onto the chamber with ease, beidou suddenly pulled the archon close to them. " be prepared. " she whispered, solemn. " we might need you to use your gnosis. "

they frowned at that spilt news, but slowly nodded. " if it comes to it, i'll do it. " they replied with ease, resting a hand on beidou who let go of their own. " now go catch ya friend, he's quite worried if i don't say so my self. " she bellowed with laughter, slapping a hand on the enby's back.

y/n stumbled forward from the force. " god i forgot how much of a hard hit you have. " they wheezed out, making their way to the center of the chamber, to where they spotted ningguang, aether, paimon, and, a very, very pretty lady next to them.

they glanced over their shoulder, making sure beidou had been right behind them as they approached the traveling duo. " hey — aether, pai— " " how dare you! " paimon pouted, stomping her foot in the air before pointing accusingly at the archon who raised their hands in defense. " what did i do? " aether gently waved his hands dismissively. " nothing, y/n, paimon's just pouty because you never showed up to he— "

he cut off, the archon grabbing his shoulders and shaking him slightly. " fuck! i forgot, dude i am so sorry— " they let go of the boy, digging their fingers into their h/c locks, scratching at their scalp and tugging on their hair. " i completely forgot! verr goldet had me mail somethings and give some almond tofu to xiao and then i was asked to help clear out a hilichurl camp near by an— "

aether grabbed onto their hands, gently wedging his thumb into the palm of their hands and rubbing gentle circles onto them, carefully coaxing the archon's hands out of their hair, a small smile cascaded across the goldette's lips. " it's not a problem, y/n, you got busy, but you're here, that's all that matters. " he assured softly.

y/n's shoulders slumped forward, lightly wrapping their fingers around his. " take deep breaths. " he shushed softly, to which the archon followed his instructions, and eventually had calmed themselves. " thank you, aether. " they sighed, hanging their head.

" i'm still so sorry about forgetting — " they trailed, turning to glance towards beidou, before turning their gaze back to the duo, lips curling into a half-hearted smile. " i got us a ride to inazuma though. " aether gasped at the news. " you did?! " he bubbled, holding onto the enby's hand tightly, his arms started to shake, nearly bouncing up and down, but calmed down, last thing he wanted to do was start getting his hopes up and stimming like there was no end of a festival.

but he sent an apologetic smile towards them.

y/n only smiled, assuring him that it was fine, but curtly nodded. " indeed i did, it was easy, but i know she was willing to give us a ride. " they chuckled, carefully letting go of his hands, their e/c hues turned to the pretty women next to the duo, she was quite taller than them, maybe by a few inches, but she was still really pretty.