Peeping Tom

Merry Christmas my inklings
Here's a horny gift 🎄
———-
Lets drop some philosophy.

Innovation is arguably a concept of great importance for every individual. In fact for society as a whole.

When the lights are out at your home, you light candles.

When theres no umbrella on a rainy day, you use your coat or bag as temporary cover and run.

When your teammates have bad blood with each other, find a common ground for them to use as a goal. Like to hate losing.

When you are in a fight and your fists are too injured, use your legs to kick.

And when your favourite person isn't there to satisfy you, find an alternative.

Army is no different in terms of innovation.... Though his problem and his way of problem solving is.... Promiscuous....

"MMPH" Army grunted with embarrassment, never in his life did he expect to buy such an obscene thing. The way it was shaped was so graphic and vomit inducing. Yet it was the only solution to his pent up sexual urges. He swallowed his pride, wrapped away his dignity, took the package and sat on the couch. He placed the box beside him and sat down. With his hands cupped in front of his delicate features and his elbows on his thighs, he sunk into depression. He needed a moment. He cursed himself for stooping so low and to give into his carnal desires.

The worst purchase in his life.

He took a deep breathe and settled down, he wants get rid of his lust or at least nullify it. The amount of times he used Aloha as material to get himself off is going to be a pain to deal with in the future. He must do what he has to do.

He turned to the side and faced the box. He started with looking for the add ons and to inspect the product he got.

"Came with a manual, excellent, a coupon.... (Blushes) Useless... and AGHHG!?!?" His eyes widened as he picks up a packet of lube that was an add on. There were 5 packets in total.

"SHAMELESS... at least I got my money's worth I guess..." he stated in defeat as he blushed into a vibrant shade of orange and inspected the most important thing.

"Its huge..." he looked at the vibrant pink adult toy with his eyes squinting. He grabbed it and fondled it in his hands.

(Army: I wonder if it will fit... what am I saying? Aloha behemoth of a penis went straight in, this thing is several times smaller) Army stated in his head as the thoughts of admiration came when thinking of Aloha's length. Still a blushing wreck though.

He looks down at the obscene thing and saw a button at the base. He grabbed the paper manual and read that it was a button that makes the toy vibrate.

"Modes from 1 to 3...."

Out of curiosity his turned it on to 1.

VRRRRRRRR

"WOAH!" He exclaimed as he drops it to his thighs. The toy continued to vibrate on his delicate thighs, making him let out a slight sound.

"MMPH—-" He sounded

He was shocked that the toy had that function as he isn't too well versed in adult toys. The more you know. But the horny can not be contained. He picked it up and turned it off. He was beyond pissed (sexually).

Yet again he took a long breath and decided to get ready.

(Army: Alright lets do this, good cod its still huge though...)

"This is going to be scarier than I thought"

He places the toy down and took off his pants, leaving him and his underwear. He placed the pants to the side and slightly took his underwear down to his inner thighs. He placed his legs up on the couch, and folded it to the side. Making that his front view is of his lower legs laid down (like a mermaid).