Thinking of you

I live again—- sorry my squids I've been doing life stuff lmao. Also my favourite commenter commented like 2 months ago and I didn't notice until now. Literally the same time I started (censored... I'll never let you guys know my age ahahha). So thank them for my motivation to write a new chapter. I feel like my style has changed so much lmao.

Here goes!!!
————————-

Hours before the incident: Aloha POV

"Ahhhhh, another lost haaaa" Scuba said dejected with his arm that clang on my shoulders.

"We weren't even close to beating them today, what gives!?" Octo complained as she holds onto Straw's hand while swinging it.

"Yeahhhh it sucked" Straw only sighs and agrees with her hand on her cheek.

Everyone seems so dejected and exhausted. The four of us were walking to the subway station, well by we I mean I'm just walking them to the station since I live around the area. With him too....

"Sorry guys..." I apologised to my teammates.

"It's ok buddy, we will get them next time!" Straw comforted me with Octo still holding onto her hand. Octo smiles at me as the both of them continue to walk a few steps in front of us.

"Nah it's not ur fault man, everyone has their good and bad days, today was just a bad day for turfing. We'll eventually get there ahahah" Scuba comforted me as well as he pulls my neck closer to his. It's kinda hard to breathe and I can feel the air leaving my body.

"Bro it hurts" I said to him, if he held me tighter I'd probably pass out on the spot.

"Hahahaahha my bad" Scuba apologizes as he loosened his arm grip.

"And thanks"

Today was a huge loss towards Skull's team, usually we would close in the gap more or even win, but today we weren't even close to scratching the surface. We were completely overtaken by them and lost miserably. I should've been more vigilant and communicated more, we could've won... I have been too distracted. I can feel my head dipping low as I stared at the ground as we walked. We continued to chat about different things for a bit until I dropped them off at the train station.

"Alright man, we'll see you tomorrow and we are going to practice like our world depends on it" Scuba gives me a thumbs up before walking away with the girls. Octo grabbed my shoulder before leaving and said:

"If you're still thinking of him, then no amount of practice or turfing can ever get you to recover. Go talk to him dumbass, I want to win" I felt my eyes widen at the statement. She pats my shoulder with a smile and did the peace sign as she walked off with the team.

...........

I aimlessly walked around the city, I just didn't feel like going home at the moment. Because when I do.... I'll be reminded of that orange neighbour of mine. I've been thinking of him too much these days. Turfing has been inconsistent with its wins and lose streaks. I don't feel excited going onto the field anymore and can feel the life drain out of me. I'm in a constant state of longing to mend things over with him. But what can I say? What can I do? I wish I can tear that wall that blocks our room from meeting each other. I want to tell him I'm sorry for not being more manly and avoided doing it with him. It felt great but he wasn't in his best state of mind. He was drugged. I feel so much guilt from not being able to hold back. I wanted to be a gentleman but my will wasn't made of steel. I had my way with him.... It wasn't out of love.

I took a deep breath while having my head facing the sky. As I exhaled I can see the stars shine in the night sky, it was already night ha?

How long have I been wondering around for? How long have I been missing him for? He's right around the corner, literally, I can just ask him about that night. What he felt, does he feel betrayed? Violated? Is he mad that it was me? Was he being true to himself? I just.... I cant ask him that... I don't have the right after what I did.