The King game

The small flock of multi coloured squids walked towards the luxurious white vehicle. The chauffeur intercepts, he opened the door at the rear end of the vehicle, welcoming the inklings.

(Chauffeur: Iso Pardre)

"Ooooooo fancy~~" Goggles and Bobble cooed with sparkles in their eyes.

"You're such a little kid" Rider remarks with his usual passive aggressive, monotone voice, whilst walking with the group of squids. He was a few steps ahead of Goggles.

"I know you love me though~~" Goggles flirts innocently.Carefree.

"TCH" Rider responded, a Yellow-Green blush crept on his facials as he tightened his grip on Goggles's arm.

"Good evening sir".

The chauffeur professionally welcomed the first inkling at the door, which was Aloha. Aloha took a peek inside the limousine, excited to see something magnificent, like booze. To his surprise:

"*Gasp* ITS MY BOI ALOHA" a familiar voice gleefully shouted.

"AYO, ITS MY GIRL STAW-HAT!!" Aloha blurted out, surprised to see his fellow teammate/bestie.

Straw-hat got up from her seat next to another inkling, in a bubbly mood, she walked over to Aloha. They did their signature 'clap n hold' handshake, and greeted each other.

"What up my leader bro~" Straw-hat said in her usual joyous tone.

"Doin' good and you be lookin gorgeous homes~", Aloha compliments his FRIEND casually. As a JOKE Aloha pulled Straw-hat's hand and CASUALLY, AS A JOKE, PRETENDED to kiss it. Straw-hat giggled at the cheekiness of her leader. But someone that stood behind him took it the wrong way.

(Army: TCH!!)

Army angrily grunts, his face darkens in orange, and not the embarrassed kind. Without reconsideration, Army pinches Aloha's right arm.

"Eek!" Aloha yelped,he let's go of Straw hat's hand due to the stinging sensation.

"W-what was that for?" Aloha looked back, he questioned the tiny orange inkling, confused.

"You were taking too long, just get in the car already". Army retorts sternly, irritated at Aloha's incompetence. (Cheating ho)

"I've only stood here for like 30 seconds though" Aloha answers back obliviously.

"S-hush" Army stutters as he retorted, he realised the flaw within the excuse that he came up on the spot.

(Straw hat: I see~~~, Aloha sure attracted a dauntless one ha~~~) Straw hat smirked at her thought.

"ITS OK CAPTAIN CURRY, I GET JEALOUS WHEN RIDER TALKS TO OTHER SQUIDS TOO!". Goggles blurted out shoving himself on Glasses who was in front of him.

"W-what!?" Rider uttered, mildly shocked. But he probably felt happy knowing that Goggles has so much affection towards him. That's why he's blushing~~~.

"QUIT PUSHING!" Glasses exclaimed using his straight-man skills.

(Aloha: A-A-Army!?, J-jealous?) a bright pink blush formed on Aloha's face.

"I-IM NOT JEALOUS—,AND ITS ARMY"

(Headphones and Bobble: how gay can these guys get?~). They thought, slightly being pushed against one another, as they were trying to get in the limousine.

"Geeeeeezz, youuuuuuu guuysss neverrrr channngee~~. Another voice interrupts the feud.

Everyone didn't recognise the slurring voice at first, until Goggles addressed it alongside Aloha, Army and Glasses.