Dont regret this

"Oi, what are you fuckers doing?"

Standing before them is the all mighty player of S4, Aloha.

He stood amoung them with a viscous glare that could make anyone fall onto their knees. The Four refuted and remained standing, despite being extremely afraid. Their legs quivering.

"A-Aloha" Army whimpered silently, his eyes locked with Aloha's, a pleading look he displayed.

"Oi, what do we do" one whispered to the other.

"It's ok I got this" he answered

"O-oh, Mr Aloha, how are y——" The shameless fool tried to de-stress the situation with a polite greet. Only to be sternly cut off.

"I said, what are you fuckers doing?" Aloha repeated, trying to ram that question into their thick skulls. No excuses, only answers.

"W-We are just taking him to the lobby so he can take a cab home, Hahaha" One awkwardly uttered, the others tried to make the atmosphere less suffocating by adding laughter. Only to sound helpless in the presence of Aloha's authority.

"Hehhh~" Aloha Sounded. His eyes narrowed down further with a smirk that screams out murder. He was amused by how shameless they were. What kind of escorts takes someone with such a disgusting look in their eyes. They must've thought he was born yesterday or something.

The atmosphere thickens, as if every inkling were surrounded by a dark aura, that was slowly, but painfully eating them. The group of inklings began to panic at Aloha's expression. Army was too intoxicated to feel anything, all he wanted at that moment was Aloha.

"Aloha—" he muttered out with his remaining strength, it wasn't enough.

The inklings honestly thought that they were about to get beaten up, only for Aloha to say something quite the opposite.

"Oh well, since you guys are just his fans or whatever. I'm just going to take him there myself" Aloha spoke out in a sing a song tone. Though it did sound forced and a bit rough.

And yes, Aloha wanted to beat them up and take them 6 feet under. But he had to remain cool and collected. He does not want to cause a scene, despite him gritting his teeth to the point where it created distasteful sounds.

(Aloha: CONTAIN IT, CONTAIN IT, CONTAIN IT, CONTAIN IT, CONTAIN IT, CONTAIN IT, CONTAIN IT, CONTAIN IT,)

Aloha took a several steps towards them.

"N-no no, we can manage" one spoke with a cracked voice. They were in the face of a beast, and were terrified. Aloha was honestly doing a great job in containing his murder, and hoped to keep it that way until he gets to Army. Aloha wouldn't want him to see his bad side.

Then he saw Army's expression.

To be frank, the whole time Aloha wasn't looking at Army's face until that moment. He was too focused in getting him back. Aloha stopped in his tracks, 3 steps away from the group, and stared like a dumbfounded deer in headlights. Creating confusion among the other squids.

Aloha's eyes widened.

Army's face was flushed red with sweat and tears in combination from head to neck, under his eyes were swollen from tears. His mouth was open agape, those plush pink lips reduced to being pale, dry and lifeless, and his eyebrows were narrowed up, a helpless expression. Aloha's eyes widen even more in shock, his lips parted in a flabbergasted manner. His precious army was in so much pain, his limping body that had been handled in a rough fashion by those jerks, broke some part of his heart. Aloha felt distorted, and overwhelmed.