Midnight assault

Content warning: There will be some form of sexual assault within this chapter. I will be marking those content with a Red Cross (❌) just incase if anyone wants to skip it. I hope you enjoy this chapter and avoid parts that make you uncomfortable. Love, Author Chan

———————

It's hot.

Every bit of Army's body felt as if it was scorching hot lava. Army was left in a daze in which only Aloha's expression was present. In Army's eyes, Aloha looked exceedingly...... delicious. The touch that he had placed on Aloha's enticing lips with his finger sent various shivers down his body. Like electricity being spread throughout a circuit. The softness and warmth of Aloha's lips lingered on his finger. He wanted those lips to mark the most sensitive parts of his body, his lips, nape, collar bone, inner thighs—-. Army's legs trembled at those thoughts, his toes tingled, mouth slightly opened and his breaths hitched. Army who was on the tips of his toes returned back on the heels. Their eyes locked on each other. Normal Army would never dare to pull off such a scandalous act of seduction, but something within his body triggered a thirsty creature that longs for the touch of another. A lustful face he displayed.

Aloha's state wasn't in its standard condition as well. His eyes were widen out of surprise, face as red as tomato with an ever so growing heat to match. His body was tense, hands were stuck out ,frozen in place. Trapped in a trance of what had occurred, Aloha replayed the whole situation in fast mode, over and over. Army's petite body extending in attempt to match Aloha's height, his finger that traced his lower lip that ended with a tap. Every replay left him breathless. His nose was not able to keep up with his heart beats that lead to the more intake of oxygen. For if his respiratory system was any slower, he may faint. He was left breathing out of his mouth, fast, sharp and witty. His mind filled with immoral thoughts of how he wanted to end his night.

With Army next to him in bed.

Every bit of Aloha wanted to embrace that small frame of his. To dig his fingers into the other's skin, marking Army as his. Kiss him all over and watch him whimper under him. It all sounded dangerously pleasant. Aloha wasn't one to go after guys, but this one was too inviting to miss out on. And likes him too.

Out of instinct, Aloha's left arm extended out, his hand ready to grab hold of Army's shoulder. He wanted to pull him closer and hold him with his hands. Aloha's only intent is to pull the other in for a kiss. A kiss that would lead Army to spread his legs on a hotel bed.

But Army is his friend.

Aloha snapped out of his lustful reverie, he paused in his action. His hand was a few centimeters from Army's shoulder. With his senses regained, everything he fantasied about the latter inkling left Aloha shocked of what he was about to do. He clenched his hand into a fist, to prevent him from violating Army.

"I-I, er," Aloha's words stammered out of his throat, nothing he said was decipherable. His heavy breathing was audible to the naked ear.

(Aloha: GOD I WANT TO TOUCH HIM SO MUCH. But he wouldn't want that!, he seemed like he was joking. I'm the joke guy I should know! He's tempting me on purpose and I'm falling for it! I know that, I know that, but my god I want to make a mess out of him. Plus he's probably a delayed drunk or something, I can't lay my hands on a drunk inkling—-)

"What are you waiting for?"

An alluring tone tickled Aloha's ear, It distracted Aloha's train of rationalizing thoughts. At least it's trying to rationalize. Aloha face that was dusted pink in the face of Army. And my god what an expression he displayed.

Army's cheeks were flushed in red, eyes that were half lidded, similar to a smirk, and a small open mouth grin on his facials. It was a powerful look that could knock Aloha out on a normal basis. But he was aroused. Army was out of his serious character, but instead replaced with a starving harlot. Whatever Army may become, Aloha would still be in love with him no matter what. Aloha shivered at the sight, a stunned expression present.