Almost losing it

I walk down the hall with my bros dapping up all my homies waving and winking at the girls walking by. I hear someone call my name down the hall i turn around to see Gisel walking up to me. She had her hair down with the nice curls (god i love her hair) Wearing dese nice leggings that fit her all in the right places with a nice white shirt and some white and black jordans. I waved to her as she was walking towards me. Hey momo whats up? Can you take me home you know ya so called bro never have time for his own gf. Yeah sure lets go we walked to my car and I opened the door for her letting her in the car. I get in and start the car i started driving towards her place when i started getting really hungry. But the thing was i wasnt hungry for food nonono i was hungry for ms Gisel with her fine ass.
I looked at her nd smiled. Why you smilen so hard? Oh nothing just thinking. What you thinking about? I pulled over in front of her crib and turned to her she leaned her chair back and i slid my hand in her leggings and started to rub on her cilt on the outside of her thong i could feel her getting wetter and wetter Momo she moaned. I stoped ass she moved my hand and got out the car asking me to follow her in her house. I did as i was told we got in and she pushed me against the wall taken off my shorts and my boxers she got on her knees and started to suck on my strap. Yeah i know i cant feel shyt but damn she looked sexy doing it i picked her up wrapping her legs round my waist as my phone started to go off. Shyt and thats when all plans got fucked up i put my cloths on fast and ran out the door leaving gisel wet and ready to do anything and everything.