what a party 😑

Hey guys sorry it's been madddd long since I updated this shyt I just lost interest in it but fuck it I read it over and I'm like fk It I'll finish it so here we go fast forwarding to a week later it's Gisele b-day and my brother of course is throwing a Lil b-day party for his shawty.

..........................................................
Damn why is it that even though I'm a girl it's hard to shop for another chick like you would think I'd have a good idea on what to buy for my best friend 😂😂. So here I am at the mall with my brother Reese trying to help her and get a gift for Gisele. Yoo bro I think it's time I take me and Gisele relationship to the next level I think it's time I put my player card away and finally ask her to marry me. (My mind went blank my heart started to break and I could feel myself crying and yelling with anger on the inside but you know I can't show that shyt so I sucked it in). Damn bro that's was up long I'm ya best man lmaoo and can throw u a good ass bachelor party. Yeah bro you know it you know your my one ND only best man. We stop at Kay jeweler's and picked out the most beautiful ring with the biggest diamond. Yo this is it this the ring man she gonna love it what you think? Inside I'm like fk u Nigga I wanna give her that ring buh im like yeah bro it's dope. Fuck around got Gisele a chain with a nice locket on it with a pic of me ND her when we was kids. Hope she likes it and I haven't seen her since I dipped on her few weeks ago I hope she isn't mad and we can just forget what happened been avoiding her calls and texts for weeks fuck I kinda dnt even wanna see her at the party Cuz I know this Nigga gonna ask her to marry her sigh.
Why I gotta be in love with my bestfriend?

That nite at the party I took my home gurl Dee as my date might as well get some pussy since this nite Finna blow my whole world upside down need some kinda fun right?

Momo!! I hear someone calling my name soon as I pulled up to Gisele crib I turn around and it's the birthday girl fucking great. Heyy you what's up?? Happy birthday beautiful I pick her up and hug her gently kissing her on her cheek. She smelt and looked so gud she had on some red dress with sum nice ass shoes the dress held her just right her ass was just outta this world couldn't help buh sum what grab it loll. Ahem oh shyt my bad Gisele this is my home gurl Dee dee this is my bestie Gisele. Dee was a nice Lil Spanish jawn I met at the mall the other day she had long black curly hair hazel eyes and the best smile a girl could ever have.
Heyy Gisele happy birthday love I herd nothing but gud things about you. Thanks gurl sadly I can't say I herd anything about u tho Gisele rolled her eyes and walked into the house. I couldn't help buh notice she seemed a lil jealous I don't get why though she never did that before all well fuck it I came to have fun get high ND drunk and fuck this nice Spanish jawn I got on my arm :). I walked into the house seen my Nigga Reese sweating bullets like she was Finna die or some shyt so I went over to say was up and get me and dee some drinks. Yo was gud bro how you feeling? I'm good man I'm good just nervous as fuck. I feel you dog I'm here for you man anyway she loves you ain't no way she would say nah.

I get me and Dee some drinks and I go over to her and sit next to her. What's good with your best friend why she had a rude with me earlier? I was just trying to get her to like me. Idk dont sweat it love I already like you so that should be enough she giggled and placed her hand on my lap and whispered in my ear let's dance. I get up walk over to the dance area where Gisele and Reese was at grinding on each other and shyt couldn't help buh roll my eyes fuck it. I grabbed Dee by her waist as she started to grind her ass up on me i smiled grabbing her tighter moving my waist to the beat. Slowly glimpse over and see Gisele staring mad hard at me like she ready to rip dee head off she grinds harder against Reese like she trying to get a rise outta me so I bent dee over and started grinding on her harder smirking at Gisele she rolls her eyes takes Reese hand and goes and mingles with the rest of her guest. Couldn't help buh feel like a jerk but why? She got a whole girl not mention my fucking bro Is her girl like the fuck. I ignore it for the rest of the nite and just have fun with Dee she is a good ass chick anyway.

Iight every one gather around and shut the fuck up Reese cuts the music off and gets every one attention. Iight as yall know today my baby Gisele b-day she turned the big 26 I love this girl more then anything she a true rider even tho I cheated on her and did my dirt she still stayed and rode with da kid. So baby I got a Lil something for you. My heart starts to beat outta my chest as I watch Reese get on one knee in front of Gisele and pulled out the ring I helped pick out. Shawty Gisele my wifey my heart will you marry me? Everybody started to say awww everyone but me i waited for her to answer part of me want her to say yeah then the other part saying hell no don't marry her I'm the right girl for you....then she.....

Will Gisele say yes?
And if she do what do you think will happen with her and Mo