I got secrets too

Reese pov

Yall might be asking who got this lil secret well it's me. I know I asked Gisel to marry me but until that day we say I do ima still do me ;). So yall know that shawty momo brought to the party Dee? well uhh let's just say momo ain't the only one she fucking:)

It started about a month ago don't get me wrong I love my bro. I would never let a shawty come between us but shawty badd like fuck lol. Any way so a month ago I'm at work I work at T-Mobile at the mall and shyt but anyway.

Flashback....

WELCOME to T-Mobile how can I help you beautiful. Hey I'm here to buy me a iPhone. Ok love give me second. I go in the back to where the phones are at and I see shawty eyeing mee licking her lips at me and shyt so I get the phone and walk back to the cash register. That will be $700.00 She gives me the money as I help her set her phone up and shyt. So you gonna keep eyeing me or you gonna come back here and show me what else you can do with that tounge of yours.
She smiles at me and says. "I don't think you can handle what I can do with this tounge" ;)
Oh word why don't you give me ya name and number and after work you can show me what you think I can't handle ;).

That nite....
(Rings door bell)

Mmm well hello there sexyy. Hey papi you like what you see. She had on some black lace panties with a matching bra and nice black high heels with her body all smooth and body oiled up. So I left my back for you to finish rubbing this on me. She grabbed my hand led me to her bed room laid down on her stomach as I poured the oil on my hands and slowly started applying it on her shoulders down the back of her neck down to her back made sure I got them legs 2. After I got her all oiled up she stood up and pushed me on the bed climbing on top of me. She softly placed her soft lips on my neck kissing down to my collar bone twirled her tung around in a nice circle round the right side of my neck trying to leave me a hickey I thought nothing about it just let her do her Thang I was enjoying her kissing all over my spot. She slowly took my shirt off laid me back as she softly kissed from my neck all the way down to my belt buckle. She slowly un buckled my jeans slowly pulling them down with boxers following right behind. I could tell by the look in her eyes she wasn't expecting my strap 2 be as big as it is she looked directly into my eyes as she slowly placed the tip of her tung on the tip of my strap and slowly rolled her tung down and back up before she shoved all 9inches down her thoart. I watched her as she bobbed her head up and down getting my strap nice and wet. I held her head still as I started to pump in and out of her mouth fucking the back of her thoart nice and deep causing her to gag on it. Damn ma you sure know how to make a bitch wish she can feel the shyt. She giggled I sat up and wrapped her legs round my waist as I started to kiss on her neck down to her collar bone slowly taken off her bra poping one of her nipples in my mouth and I pull and play with the other one. I laid her back kissed down her stomach to her inner thigh. Placed my lips against her pussy slips slowly parting them with my tung. Rolling the tip of my tung down her pussy to her hole and back up to her cilt. Wrapping my tung round her cilt as I gently nibble on it dipping my tung inside tung fucking her nice and slow. I enjoyed every taste of her and after she came on my tung I made sure I slurped up every drip of her cum. Leaving her shaking and trimbbling under my touch. I laughed at her as she slowly fell asleep. I gave her a kiss making her taste her self off my tung got dressed and left.

A/N

Hope yall liken this so far comment if you are. Thanks for the love and ill be updaten this soon as i see people actually commenting and reading this till then later and thanks again.