The talk

Mos pov

I havent spoke to gisel every since the day she called while  I was fucking shawty. So I thought id finally face her and speak to her about why she been acting so weird and maybe tell her how I feel.  I call  her to come over so we can just chill and have privacy.

Hello?
Gisel: Yes whats up?
Umm..i was wondering if you could come over so we can talk
Gisel: About what i told you thank you  for the gift what else is there left to say..aint  you pose to be fucking that  Spanish  bitch or some instead  of wanting to talk?
What the fuck gisel ?fk ya prob yo like just fucking come over im sick of you acting like this just fucking come over.
She sighs and finally agrees to come over.

30mins  Later

Soooo.. are you gonna tell me whats up or are we just gonna sit here and look at each other.
Sigh...listen mo I dont  know why i got mad I guess I feel that you deserve someone better  then that  she look all sluty I wouldnt be surpised if you wasnt the only girl she fucking with.
What you mean what do you think o deserve?
I dont know a smart down to earth girl that would hold you down through anything and everything. Loyal funny sexy freaky a girl that could be your friend and your girlfriend.
You mean someone like....
Someone like??? Nah say it someone like who?
You?
Me?
Nahh what you talking about?

I laughed and looked deeply in her eyes and slowly bit da bottom of my lip.
I go to walk away and she grabs my hand.

No walking away you wanted to talk fucking talk mo I knew you for fucking years  your my bestie we tell each other everything so whats up?
Sigh..Gisel.. I.. Im in love with you i been in love with you since i first met you. Im mad your marrying my bro like i love resse thats my Nigga  for ever  but you man your just the girl for me the girl i always wanted and loved.

She stood there speechless just looking at me and grabbed my face and softly placed her lips against mine.

MO im in love with you too but I also love resse I dont know what to do or what to say im so sorry please dont hate me.

Something came over me i dont know what it was but I picked her up and wrapped her legs round my waist i slamed her up against the wall and wrapped my hands round her neck. I pinned her arms down against the wall  kissed and sucked on her neck leaving a nice big purple mark right on her neck. I softly blew against it and carried her ass into my bed room. I threw her on the bed and pulled her pants down sliden myself on top of her.  look.
This is somthing i been wanting to do for a long ass time and im glad this time... this time it isnt a dream.