Why your name mc loving? ????

I hook my phone up to my #blue tooth playing my daddy mc loving place list (lol)

PostMalone Ft Jermiah- I just wanna fuck bumps through my speakers

I just wanna fuck-fuck-fuck
I just wanna fuck

I ain't here for no conversation
I ain't really tryna talk
Can a nigga be honest baby?
I just came here to fuck
Shawty take of them heels and your shirt
And that skirt and them panties right now
Baby, step into my room, show me love
And get served like tennis right now
If you wanna come and get served right now
Then you know it's goddamn guaranteed to go down.

I look in her eyes biten on my bottom lip smilen at her as she slow takes my shirt off rubbing her hands down my chest down to my stomach rubbing her hands down my arms. I ask her "why you looking at me and touching me like this?"  Gisel smiles and says "you don't know how long I been wanting to touch on your body" and giggled. Oh yeah  I lean down to kiss her flicking my tung against her lips sliden my tung in her mouth. Kissing down her lips to her chin down to her neck twirling my tung against her collar bone. I take her clothes off leaving her just her bra and panties Telling her to keep her eyes closed as I go in my closet going in my special bag getting a blindfold out putting it on her. I leave the room and go in the kichten to get some whip cream, chocolate syrup and some strawberries. I walk back in the room  placing everything on the  side of the bed. Mo What are you doing? Shh Gisel relax baby girl  I get the whip cream shaking it making a trail from left breast to her right and a trail down her cleavage. I hover over her only letting the tip of my tung hit her left breast slowly licking up the whip cream swirling my tung down her left tit slowly poping it out her bra  down her nipple sucking on it reaching for a strawberry teasing her nipple with the tip of it then sucking on it biten the tip of it feeding her the rest. Doing the same thing to her right one.  Getting every bit off whip cream off of her. Shes begins to moan in spanish calling me papi as she starts to bite down on her bottom lip. I lean down again getting the chocolate syrup making a train from stomach down her pantie line. Making my way  her stomach down to her panties licking and sucking up every  bit of the chocolate. Pulling her panties down spreading her legs placing soft sensual kisses on her inner thighs starting with left ending off with her right. Slowly peck kissing her beautiful shaved pussy lips spreading them apart wrapping my lips round her cilt flicking my tung down her pussy. She starts to dig her nails in my shoulders softly moaning my name feeling her body viberate against my tung.

Kendric Lamar Humble sarts to play as I jump up and run to my phone I look and see its rese calling me. I look at Gisel then look at my phone I answer.

Yo bro im down stairs buzz me in remember we had plans to get our tuxs I look at the time and see its 3:00pm (fuck! I say in my head) Iight bro let me get dressed I'll just meet you downstairs we taking your car.

I hang up looking looking at Gisel iight so here's my key just stay here I'll txt you when to leave the house iight. I kiss her and rush to get ready We not fucking finish by the way shawtyy!!! I yell back as I go In the shower