The answer

Momo's pov
Mmm papi fuck me harder as she wraps her legs round my waist as I wrap my hand tightly round her neck fucking her nice and deep slowly stroking my 9in strap inside her. Rubbing my thumb on her cilt as her pussy gets wetter and wetter. I yell at her tell me that pussy is mine say it's mine as I flip her over slapping her ass nice and hard as I grab a handful off her hair. She moans (sii papi its yours) I slide my strap out her pussy and slide it in her mouth she looked up at me damn I love it when a girl got my strap in her mouth and she looks up at me. I see tears coming out her eyes as I start to fuck her thoart. Fuck Gisele I fucking love you.

Then I feel something wet hit my face and people yelling my name momo wake up yoo you iight.

I slowly sit up the room is spinning. what what happen? Nigga you got drunk as fuck and passed out you iight. I laughed yeah I'm gud bro. I get up and sit down on the couch where's dee? Oh I gave her a ride home since u was too fucked up to do it. Oh shyt thanks I don't even remember last nite lmaoo. Lmaoo I know you didn't you was so twisted you started given dee a lap dance and shyt ripping ya shirt off and shyt like you was on some magic Mike type shyt. 😂😂😂😂. In comes Gisele in a robe I noticed a nice shinny ring on her finger I guess she did say yes fuck it idc. Iight yall ima go home and shower and shyt take care of this hangover. You sure you can drive home Gisele asked . To myself I'm like no I might try to drive off a cliff since my soul mate Finna wife my brother but instead I said yeah I'm good see yall later. Wait I didn't get to open ya gift:( It's all gud just call me if you like it. OK bestie bye get home safe. I dap my brother and give her a hug before I open the door and walk out.

I spy I spy with my little eye a lil cutie that don't get to many likes.
My phone goes off I look and it's dee.

Hey papi how you feeling sorry I left you last night but I had to take my mom to the doctor in the am.
It's all good ma what you fucking with? Nothing just laying in bed with nothing on thinking about you.
Ohhhh wordd?? Say no more how about I slide through. Mmm ok papi hurry up.

30mins later
Yes daddy Mmm she screams as I'm kissing her all over her neck wrapping my arms round her waist as I Bounce her on my strap sucking on her hard gum drop nipples.

I hate youuu I love you I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put no one else above you. (Gnash ) plays on my phone wdf why she calling me right now I push dee off me and get my phone.

Hello???
Gisel: omggg bestie I love the chain can't believe you saved that picture
Me:Uhh yeahh lol glad you like it Uhh I'm busy right now....
Gisel: doing what? I wanna see you come over Reese not here I want a bestie day.
Me: uhhhh I can't not now
Gisel:why
Dee:(moans) daddy come finish fucking me
Gisel: wowwww really fuck you bestie you gonna ignore me for that fucking slut from the other nite fuck you.

Clicks....

Wdf really??? The fuck dee fuck you. I get up and get dressed as I rush out her crib.

Damn why Gisel snapped on me like that.. she fucking engaged:( Dee don't mean nothing I only fucking her Cuz I can't fuck her :(.

Oh man what should I do?

Why do you guys think Gisel got so jealous?
Little does momo know low key she not the only one that has feelings for  a taken female.
Stay toned for the next chapter.

Let me know if yall liken it so far I'm type scared and nervous  loll