Love - Prologue

Oh, I'm obsessed
With the way your head is layin' on my chest
How you love the things I hate about myself
That no one knows, but with you, I see hope again
Oh, I'm a mess

When I overthink the little things in my head
You seem to always help me catch my breath
But then I lose it again
When I look at you, that's the end

And why do I get so nervous when I look into your eyes?
Butterflies can't stop me fallin' for you

And darlin', this is more than anything I felt before
You're everything that I want, but I didn't think I'd find
Someone who is worth the wait of all the years of my heartbreak...
But I know now I found the one I love...

Naaz is in her room singing this song as loudly as she can. The sound of music player is also too high. Her Dad comes in her room and look at his crazy daughter. But he has a smile on his face as his daughter looks really happy after his wife left them.

Naaz is 10 yrs old when her mother diagnose with terminal disease. Her mother left them after a year. Naaz lost her friend... Her shadow. And his father is too become emotionally weak. But he only stay strong for his daughter as he loves her so much. Naaz is the last memory of their beautiful love.

After the dismiss of naaz's mother. They move to Canada. Now Naaz is 23 yrs old. She is cute bubbly girl in front of the world. But only her father knows how she wears a fake mask of happiness. Her father didn't talk about her mother with her. They both get so emotional so they avoid this topic.

So Back to Naaz's room...

His dad stops the music player. Naaz makes a cute pout and look at her dad with her hands on either sides of waist.

Dad chuckles : What happen princess!??

Naaz runs and hug him : I found the one I love...

Dad smiles : Ohhh really and whose that guy Virat Kohli or Kartik Aryan...

Naaz giggles : Nops Dad... It's Dr. Sidharth ✨

Dad stops smiling : Are you serious Naaz!???..

Naaz grins : Damn Serious Dad...

Dad cups her face : But he's older than you...

Naaz whines : Daddddd....

Then she smiles and said :

"Na umr ki seema ho
Na janm ka ho bandhan
Jab pyaar kare koi
To dekhe keval mann
Nayi reet chalaakar tum
Yeh reet amar kar do"

Her dad smiles with misty eyes. It's her mother's favourite song.

Dad : Naaz... I m happy for you bacha... But princess are you really sure about him!?? I will talk to his grandpaa.

Naaz loudly : Nooooo... dad.. abhi mujhe uska nahi pta... He is a hard nut to crack... Ladkiyon se jyada nakhre hain uske..

Dad chuckles : He is a gentleman. But still careful daughter. And one thing more...

Naaz look and understands from his face what he's gonna say.

Naaz raise her brows : Dad... I know... Don't say it now plzzzz...

Dad laughs : Don't cross your limits... I know we are in Canada.. here dating and make out is pretty normal... But use

Naaz put hand on his mouth : Dad... I know you are my best best best friend but my father too... So plz keep quite... I understand what you wanna say.
*******************

Here Dr. Sidharth sitting in his cabin with a lost mind. He is looking at the wall like it's the most beautiful thing in the universe. Rishabh his friend enters in his cabin.

Rishabh waves his hand in front of his face : Sid bro... Where are you lost!??

Sidharth blinks his eyes : Fuck man I don't know!??

Rishabh grins : What!??.. I think that cute little girl takes you heart away.

Sidharth takes a deep breath : I don't believe in Love... But this strange feeling.. I hate this feeling... You know Rish...

Rishabh : Bro... But that doesn't mean you live your whole life alone.. you too need someone too. And she is perfect.

Sidharth rubs his face : I can't yr... I can't..

Rishabh : Don't give your parent's punishment to that pure soul. She loves you insanely.

Sidharth bitterly chuckles : Hn.. so that after some years we give birth to a child. Then feels we are not meant to be together and part our ways. And left the child with his grandparents. I can't give a child the same environment in which I Spent my 28 yrs of life... Nd will live rest of my life.

Rishabh : Now you are away from them... Sid..
Why you r thinking negative... Not every couple separate.

Sidharth looks away : They don't leave me Rishh... I have bitter memories of them. I share the same blood as my parents. What if I hurt her... I can't take it yr.. she is so innocent.

Rishabh : Atleast give a chance to her...

Sidharth slightly smiles : Giving her a chance means trap in her insane love. She is crazy.

Rishabh chuckles : You are already trapped my friend...

Hi everyone... Here I come up with New Story "I'm in love"... Hope you all love this cute romantic love story.

Add this story to your reading list🤞✅

Let's get ready to ride on a rollercoaster of Love and romance. This story has all the cute little things which everyone wants in their love story 🤪🫰...

Will start it soon... Guyss
Till then Take care✨🫰

Or plz Take it as Story🫠