Love 7

Strange na sometimes we do so much for someone but they don't worth it. Anger..... It's the main problem. It sometimes hurt someone from depth. You didn't do it intentionally... But the other person on whom you spit those hurting words ... It stab in their heart like a sharp knife... Ufffff This Love!!!!!!!!!!!

Love coz.. jinse se mohabbat krte unke lafzon se hi dukh hota hai... Gairon se sikhva hi kahan kiya jata hai...❤️‍🩹

Naaz didn't come out from her room after he left. Her dad and dadu listen their voices but didn't interfere in them.

Its 3pm when her dad knocks on her room. She skips her breakfast and lunch. He comes with a plate of food.

Naaz : Dad... Plz abhi nahi.. man nahi hai mera.. mujhe Sona hai...

Dad : Princess ik bar Khanna khalo phir kuch bhi krna..

Naaz : Dad schmein man nahi hai...

Dad : Theek hai to mai tere Dr. se kehne laga hun agge se hmare ghr na aya kare... Meri betii Khanna nhi khatti fir.. tum Nazar laga jate ho

Naaz opens the door with a giggle: App schmein aisa bologe...

Dad pulls her in a side hug and kiss her forehead : Mera bacha... Or kya aise hi bolunga usko...

He make her sit on couch and he too sits beside her. He put plate on table and feeds her. She is his little princess. All he have is her. After his wife's dismiss... He showers his all love on naaz. So that she never feel the absence of her mother.

Dad : Ajj college kyun nahi gyi!?

Naaz looks at him : Man nahi tha...

Dad nods : Are you fine!?

Naaz slightly nods : hmmm...

Dad : Really princess..

Naaz looks at him with her lower lip out :  Dr. ne meri baat sune Bina danta mujhe... Dad Sachmein mujhe nahi pta tha...

Dad nods : Bacha... I'm not supporting him but... Uski bhi ik responsibility haina apni job ki taraf...

Naaz look at him : I know Dad but vo itna gussa ho gye or meri baat bhi nahi suni... He should at least listen to me.. maine to acha hi socha tha na... But sab kharab krdiya ..

Dad nods: But ustime usse nhi pta tha na... Tum kya soch rhi ho... Or everyone has their own way of dealing with stress ...

Naaz : But ismein humein kisi or ko to nahi hurt krna chahiye na...

Dad : Naaz beta... Talk to him once... You both are good friends... Talk and solve this matter... Aise room mein bhukhe bethke sochte rehna is not good at all..

Naaz nods : Abhi kha liya maine...

Dad chuckles and kisses her forehead : hmm Mera bacha...
He goes from there...

Naaz gets ready and puts his watch in her pocket which he forgets... She takes her bicycle and goes toward his hospital.... She stands at the same place and waits for him..

Rishabh too came there and saw her standing near the tree. He goes to her with a smile..

Rishabh : Hii Naaz...

Naaz confuses : Hi but who are you!? And how do you know my name!??

Rishabh chuckles : Tumhein kaun nhi janta...

Naaz look at him suspiciously: Dekho mere pass chilli spray hai... Kaun ho btao... Nhi to spray krdungi...

Rishabh laughs : How cute yr... Araam se cuttie.. M Sid ka best buddy rishabh... That's why I know you..