Love - 4

Naaz enters inside and look at her dad who look at her with questionable eyes.

Naaz raise her brows : What!??

Dad : So this was your secret!??

Naaz slightly smiles : Hum dost bhi nahi hain dad... So chill kro.

Dad : But I know he is special for you..

Naaz hugs him : Dad... Abhi kuch nahi hai aisa... Kya pta milu bhi na dobara..

Dad kisses her forehead : Oki.. Chlo abhi so jao.. Good nght Love..

Naaz smiles : Good night dad.
*********

Next day, Sidharth stands near the window of his cabin. But one thing is missing his naaz. His eyes stuck on the tree near which she always stands. But today he misses her presence. He sighs and covers the window with a curtain.

Sidharth : F**k man... What is happening to me!?

He took his belongings and go from there to his home. On the way, his eyes only search for naaz. He wants to get a glimpse of her. There is strange feelings in his chest.

He calls rishabh and ask him to come at his home in the evening.

Whereas naaz stands far away from the hospital and thinking she should go or not. She takes a u turn and go toward her working place.

"Dr. Dekhega to khega fir agayi tang krne... Maine kaha tha usse fir tang nhi krungi... Naaz nhi jayegi tu"

********

Sidharth : Rishabh I don't know yr kya ho raha hai mujhe!?

Rishabh grins : Pyaar ki shuruwat..

Sidharth : Please yr..

Rishabh chuckles : Oki relax buddy.. If you are missing her then meet her na yr... Vo bhi to yehi chahti hai..

Sidharth cover his face : She wants Love... Which I can't give her..

Rishabh put hand on his shoulder: Love is not a thing jo tum dedoge or vo lelegi... It's an emotion jo feel hota hai.
Do one thing... Just be friend with her.. aggr tujhe laga to agge badhana otherwise stay friends..

Sidharth : I can't play with her feelings...

Rishabh huffs : Abbey fir tu aise krega to Shaq hogga na mujhe.. ki tujhe pyaar hone laga hai... Ik din mein jaddu krdiya..

Sidharth : Let it be yr... I will not meet her... But as she said... "If destiny wants" to hum jrur milenge..

Rishabh smiles : Good luck Bro!!!! It's a bad one..

Sidharth narrow his brows.. rishabh go from there..
********

It's a week, they both didn't meet. But both miss each other. There's not a day when Sidharth didn't stand near his window... Naaz didn't pass from the same road.

Dad enters naaz's room : Princess..

Naaz put her specs down : Yes Dad...

Dad : Mere friend ke yahan house warming party hai... You wanna join!??

Naaz : Dad you know mujhe nahi Jana psnd parties mein...

Dad chuckles: Okii... Mai to isliye keh raha tha.. Dr Sharma bhi vahi hogga..

Naaz look at him : Jhooth to nahi bol rhe app??

Dad smirks : Be ready in 10 minutes... Varna mai ja raha hun... Tum Raho yahi..

Naaz chuckles and get ready in 10 minutes...

They both go to the party and naaz surprises to see her rocking dada there. She runs and hugs him..