Love - 10

Votes or comments kro yr...tabhi ik or chapter milega 🥺

With the passing days, Sidharth and Naaz grew in their relationship beautifully. Naaz is flying in the clouds of love. They get very less time because of sidharth's duty schedule and naaz's study . But still they find some time together. They got addicted to each other's presence.
Sidharth is still in denial mode.
But air of Love doesn't spare anyone...it somehow traps the soul of people.

It's 13 feb, Naaz's Birthday... After her mother, she spent her birthday only with her dad. In the previous years she never celebrated with her friends...

Clock strikes 12, her dad comes with her favourite cake in her room. He loudly sings happy birthday song for her wearing bday cap. Naaz opens her eyes and giggles looking at her cute dad. She sits on her knees and start singing with her day.

He chuckles and pull her in a tight hug : Mera bacha... Happy Birthday Princess... Aise khush rhe hmesha meriii bachii.. My only reason to live...

Naaz kiss his cheek : Thankyou Dad...
She tease him "Only reason Ms. Ella ko bolu abhi..."

Her dad laughs : Truth is truth... No one is important for me more than you... You are my brightest star... Or aise hi chkmta rehhh...

Naaz smile with wet eyes : I love you dad...

He kiss her forehead : Let's cut the cake.... Tann Tanna Naa naa tann tannn...

Naaz giggles : Yehh kya hai dad...

He put cake in front of her. They both sing bday song and cut cake.. then they smear cake on each other's face...

Naaz giggles : My best best best dad...

Her dad chuckles : My best best best princess...

Naaz mischievously smiles : Abhi gift do mera!?..

Her dad smiles : Kya chahiye meri bday girl ko!? Dad kuch bhi denge...

Naaz giggles: Marry Ella..

Her dad laughs and slightly hit her head : Be serious princess and tell me..

Naaz smiles : To mujhe... Abhi hai sabh kuch... Aise kya batau appko ke kya chahiye..  app socho na kuch bhi do... Jo mujhe acha lgge...

Dad smiles and take out a box from his pocket : Then okay... I have something for my baby...

He opens it and put it in front of her...

Dad : Butterfly for my butterfly....

Naaz smiles : Wow dad... Its so beautiful...

Dad kisses her forehead : Just like my princess...

Naaz hugs him : Thankyou so much... Mumma ko kitna acha lgta na...

Dad gulps and slightly smiles : Hmm.. she will love it.. or mujhe shabashi deti... That I choose best gift for our princess..