Love 8

Next day, Shehnaaz sits on the bus at 6am. A man with a mask comes and sits beside her. She makes some distance between them. But he moves with her too. She put her hand in her hand bag and clutch the spray tightly. He put his hand on her bag and naaz looked at him fierce eyes.

Sidharth chuckles and whispers : Calm down Naaz... It's me. And don't dare to spray you chilli spray on me.

Naaz narrow her brows and look at him : App... App yahan kya kr rhe ho!? Or hath uthao apna.

Sidharth starts looking at the bus : I thought it's a public bus... Koi bhi aa jaa skta hai...

Naaz rolls her eyes : It is... But apke pass car hai... Usmein jate...

Sidharth teases her : Meri Marzi... Chahe car mein jau chahe bus mein ya jahaz mein...  Who are you to question me...

Naaz huffs and change her seat and sits beside a lady. Sidharth shakes his head in disbelief. He text her...

Sidharth : Naaz....!?

Her phone pings. She look at the message and ignore it.
Sidharth chuckles and her cute act "She is really mad on you"...

Sidharth : Sorry
She looks at her phone then him. He cutely holds his ear and lipsing sorry to her. She rolls her eyes and starts looking outside.

Sidharth : Come here naaz plz... I'm here to accompany you to Sarnia..
She sighs and again look at her phone... She narrow her brows and look at him. He cutely nods his head..

Naaz reply him back : But why!?? Mai chle jati.. you don't need to

Sidharth : coz I don't want you to go alone..

Naaz : Hmm I m immature na... Kahin kho jattii..
He look at her with frown...

Sidharth : Forget that... I didn't mean it yr.

Naaz sighs and look at him. He gesture her toward the seat beside him. Naaz comes and sits beside him.

Sidharth : Sorry..

Naaz : Kitni bar khoge app... Or iss chote se word se kuch theek nhi ho jata Dr.

Sidharth smiles and jip her jacket up : To fir tum btado kaise sab shi ho skta hai...

Naaz : Yeh kyun kiya!?..

Sidharth : Mai nahi chahta meri pyaari si dost ko Sardi lag jaye..

Naaz slightly smile : App bht bure ho!?

Sidharth wraps his arm around her shoulder: Hmm I know...

Naaz look at him : Thode thode ache bhi ho...

Sidharth chuckles : Thankyou..

Naaz put her head on his shoulder: I wanna sleep for sometime...

He smiles and softly careses her hair. He softly kisses her on the hair.