Love - 1

A beautiful girl with short height stands in front of a Psychiatrist Hospital. She tiredly put head on her bicycle. She cutely waits for someone... Sry sry waits for a glance of someone.

From the time, she saw his picture in Toronto Star Newspaper. He became her crush. He and his team did a great research in the hospital... So there was a big picture of him and his team in newspaper. He leads the team so his name was written in bold which catches her eye. "Dr. Sidharth Sharma".

Then She tried to find him on Instagram.. Facebook..  even she downloaded tinder🤯
But there was no clue of him.

Then tiredly she downloaded Twitter where she finally find his Id. She instantly opens it and disappointed by finding only tweets related to Mental Health.

She stands everyday in front of the hospital to get his one glance. She like a love sick puppy look at him from distance when he comes out from the hospital. Sometimes enters the hospital as per his schedule.

Today, half hour already gone.. there is no clue of him...

Girl : Naaz job se nikal denge tujhe iss Dr. Ke chakkar mein... Leave him yr.. We will try tommorow.
She talks to herself sadly. Yes..., she is Naaz Sandhu.
She sits on her bicycle and left for her work in Grocery shop. She loves to work there.

**************

"Dr. Sidharth Sharma"
His friend Rishabh standing in front of him with a mischievous smile.

Sidharth grimace : F**k off..

Rishabh laughs : So a girl spying on you... That's why you didn't go today.

Sidharth speaks with ciggerate in his mouth : Night shift.

Rishabh grins: Have you ever think if she comes spying on you at night too!?

Sidharth frowns : Who the hell is she yr!?? I don't understand whenever I come out she is standing there with her pink bicycle... Everyday!! Can you believe!??

Rishabh laughs again : Wow nice man... Pink bicycle and all..

Sidharth blow out the smoke  : I think I should talk to her...

Rishabh raise his brows : What if she is some serial killer!??

Sidharth rolls his eyes : No I don't think so. She is Cute .... a little girl...

Rishabh narrows his brows : Little girl!???

Sidharth nods : I mean with a short height. I don't think she will harm me.

Rishabh rolls his tongue in his cheek to control his smiles : Umm anything more about her.

Sidharth lost in her face... : Her innocent face with sharp features.

Rishabh chuckles : You f**ker... You notice everything..

Sidharth rubs his face : Window.. i mean I looked at her from window of my office.

Rishabh smiles : That's cute!!!

Sidharth frowns : what cute!?

Rishabh chuckles : You and her...Umm what If she comes there for someone else!?

Sidharth instantly : No i don't think so... Her eyes always seem like finding someone... And When I come out they stop finding and start gazing at me.

Rishabh smirks : Really... I thought you read minds Dr but tu to Dil ka Dr. Nikla.

Sidharth with an emotionless face : Tomorrow I will end all this. If she comes there for me... I will clearly tell her not to come again. You know I hate these things.