birthday party gone wrong (lestappen)

Charles had spent two months preparing the perfect birthday party for it to end up being a disaster.

Charles wanted Max to have a birthday party. He started by chosing everyone that would be invited. Wich were the drivers, Max best friends and their families.

Everything was going ok until they decided to start playing music and dancing all arround the place. Most of them were drunk so this ended up with people getting hurt. But it wasn't just that, then they decided to go on a boat trip and obiusly it couldn't have ended worse. With drunk Daniel and Lando fighting over who would get to drive the boat. Yuki and Pierre laughing at everything. Seb trying to put order and more that you all can probably imagine.

They just got out of the boat and everyone thought it was a good idea to start jumping on the water. Obiusly a lot of people got hurt. And now it was time to go back home. This wasn't the birthday party Charles had planed. With almost half of the grid in the hospital and some of Max friends too.

As soon as Charles and Max got inside Max apartament Charles started crying. He thought that Max had hate this and that it was his fault for organaizing it.

"Charlie are you hurt?"
"No, but it was a mess is the worst birthday party you could have"
"Hey I liked it. It wasn't that bad. Trust me it could have been worst"
"Yeah but almost half of the grid is in the hospital"
"And that is their fault for doing what they shouldn't had done"
"Happy birthday Maxy"
"Thanks schatje"

Max and Charles went to sleep and even if the birthday party had been a mess Max had loved it.