A fight (Lestappen)

Max's POV:

I was partying with the team after I just won in Spain.

I can't believe how good everything is going this season, I'm going to get my third championship!!

I had Lost the count of how much alcohol I drank or how many hours had passed but I didn't care.

Now I was going to my hotel room after we got kicked out from the club.

Once I got there I opened the door and saw Charles there waiting for me.

"Where were you?"
"Charlie, I'm tired we can talk about this tomorrow"
"You promised me we would have dinner together!"
"We can do that tomorrow"
"No! I'm tired of this!! You always promise me something but then when you win you act like I don't exist and leave me here while you go and have fun!"
"Charlie-"
"No! Let me finish!! And then when you don't win you stay here complaining about your fucking P2 when I can't even be near the podium!"
"Charles, let's go to sleep"
"No! It's not fair! You never listen to me or care about my opinion!! Do you even love me?"
"Charles, everything isn't about you! I don't break my promises, I just postpone them so I can have fun because after all I'm the one that wins!! I deserve it!! And I don't know if I really love you!!"
"I'm leaving for tonight"
"Wait, Charlie, I do love you, I didn't mean the last part!! Baby!"

But it was to late. Charles was already out the door going to god knows where.

I fucked up. Charles is right. I've been breaking my promises.

When he needs me the most because of how bad his car is I'm out there partying while he's here broken, crying, wishing I was here to confort him.

Why did I realize so late?!

I hope that we can talk about this tomorrow.

I don't want to lose him.

Charles' POV:

I went to Pierre's room.

"Charles?"
"Can I stay here?"
"Yeah, what happened?"
"I fought with Max, I don't want to talk about it"
"Okay"

I got in the other side of Pierre's bed.

I feel betrayed by Max. He promised to be with me when I was feeling bad and try to help me. That it didn't matter if he has won, he would always make sure I was alright before going to the party.

But ofcourse he didn't do it.

I want us to be like at the start of our relationship, when everything between us was perfect.

I'll talk with him tomorrow. I hope we solve this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is for SashaSWrites  I hope you like it and also tell me if you want a part two!!

I know it was kinda short a maybe a bit shitty but my ideas aren't the best right now, but I still wanted to write something.

I hope you liked it!! :)