It hurts (Charlos)

Charles pov:

I wanted to go to the mall. I was bored and that looked like a good idea.
Carlos wasn't home so I had to go alone. I didn't like going alone but I was really bored and didn't want to stay one more hour in that house.
I got dressed in a pair of black thight jeans, a plain white t-shirt, a yellow hoddie and a pair of white convers.
Once I was dressed I went running down the streets to the first place I was stoping, the library.
I got some books that I really liked and since Arthur's birthday was near I got him some books too.

After that I went to some clothing stores buying things for me and Carlos. And some gaming shops too.

I was going back home when I feel someone grab me. It wasn't one person but three. They cornerd me and started hitting me. They didn't take anything from the bags it looked like if they just wanted me to sufer.

I got home and as soon I closed the door I fell onto my knees. I heard footsteps and it was Carlos.

"Charles!! Oh god what happened?"
"Three boys hit me"
"Come here cariño"

He took me in his arms and carried me to the bathroom. He made sure to heal every little hurt part I had.
Once he was done he carried me to our bed and laid me there.

"Never go out without me. Is the third time something like this happens"
"Sorry but I was bored"
"I know but Spain is not like Monaco cariño"
"Yeah I see"
"I'll go get you some dinner stay here"

Carlos went to the kitchen and I stayed in bed. It hurts like hell so I hope Carlos gets me some painkillers.
Carlos came back with some pasta and some painkillers. I ate everything that was on my plate and fell asleep some minutes later.

Carlos pov:

When I came back from washing the dishes I see Charles sleeping. I get miself ready and join him on the bed.
I hugged him making sure that I wasn't applying pressure on his hurt places and kissed his head before drifting off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter because I ran out of ideas.
Hope you liked this (even tho is probably shitty).
(Also the part that says Spain is not like Monaco is probably not true cause that can happen every where)

Byee :D