Cheating? (brocedes)

Nico's POV:

I was alone in my apartment.

Lewis was supposed to be here already but he was nowhere to be found.

I had called George, Toto and even Mick but none of them knew where he could be.

My mind was like always creating a hundred scenarios of things that could happen. And the one that I couldn't stop thinking about was the one where he cheated on me.

My mind was running like crazy telling me how I'm a shitty boyfriend and he got tired of me so he went to search for another man.

At this point my hands where shaking and my breathe was faster than normal.

I didn't hear the door open. I felt someone's hands in me but I couldn't recognize him.

Lewis' POV:

It took me longer than normally to get home today.

A lot of fans stopping me on the way and when I thought I could finally get there it started raining so I had to stop at a cafe and wait for the rain to stop.

Now I was here and I wasn't expecting to see this when I opened the door.

I saw Nico panicking on the couch.

I rushed to him and grabbed his hands. I was calling his name but he wasn't listening.

I didn't know how to stop this.

I hugged Nico and wispered him to follow my breathe. He heard me and tried to.

It took him a while but now he was crying in my arms.

"Shhh what happened?"
"Since you weren't home I thought you were cheating on me"
"Nico you know I could never do that to you. I love you darling"

We stayed there and after a while Nico fell asleep.

I took him to our room and I went to eat something.

I didn't think it could go this far. I know after our fights in 2016 Nico's mental health got worse.

Now I can see how bad it is and I can't belive I caused this because I prefered a championship over him.

I know I should take him to a psychologist ir something. I'll talk to him about it tomorrow.

I finished my food and went to sleep. I feel like shit for how I saw Nico and also because I know it is my fault.

Thanks to god that we sorted out our problems and now we are a happy couple again.

I love him a lot and I can't imagine my life without him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short and a bit sad but I hope you liked it! :)