𝙎𝙞𝙭

——-—"Someone get their camera out!"————-

September 18th
11:33 am

[ Bestie Boo ]

Bestie Boo
Hi bestieeeee
Are you coming to the fight??

Y/N
I wouldn't miss it for the world
I have a feeling it's gonna be hella entertaining

Bestie Boo
Trust me
It will be
Heizou and Itto get into fights all the time
And Scaramouche and Childe are never a good combo
But anyways
I just wanted to see if you're coming
I'll meet you there bestie!

Y/N
I can't wait
<3

Liked by Bestie Boo

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Luckily for you, the park was only a 10 minute walk from your house. You would go there every so often when you were sad or needed some peace in the middle of the night.

You left at 11:50 just to be there early and to meet everyone before the big showdown.

As you were sitting down on a bench, you suddenly heard a gasp.

"(Y/N)?"

You whipped your head around to the sound of your name and saw a pretty girl before you, as well as a few boys behind her. The girl was wearing a pretty short crop top with jean shorts and some converse.

"Hiiii! Im Yoimiya! And behind me is Heizou, Tighnari, and Cyno." She explained excitedly as she pointed to everyone when saying their names.

Heizou wore his auburn red hair in a low ponytail and was wearing a simple black T-shirts with a maroon red jacket and some Jordans to top it off.

Tighnari had black hair with green streaks in the front and was wearing a white flannel with a tie hanging loosely around his neck and some black converse.

And to top it off, Cyno kept his white hair with a silver like tint down a bit past his shoulders as well as he was wearing a simple black, oversized hoodie with some baggie jeans and black vans.

"Pleasure to meet you. As Yoimiya said, I'm Tignhari, and next to me is my boyfriend Cyno." He gestured to the white haired male next to him, who gave a small wave to you in response.

"Hey guys. It's nice to meet you. You especially, Yoimiya." You remarked, earning a bright smile from the girl in return.

"Wow. You're actually early for once."