𝙏𝙚𝙣

I feel like this story has been progressing too fast so the next few chapter are gonna be some fluff fillers before I actually move on with the plot.

——————"NOOOO"——————

——————"NOOOO"——————

September 20th
7:30 am

"Hey. Get up, fuckwads."

You both were abruptly awoken by a familiar voice. Stirring from your sleep, you saw a blurry figure which you made out to be Ei.

"Fuckwads? That's new." The purple-haired male retorted, his usual demeanour springing back up from the moment he awoke. His flower crown fell off when he was sleeping, but he held it tightly in his hand otherwise.

"Well you didn't answer my texts, so I assumed something was seriously wrong. I came here to check on you guys, and guess what I find? I find you two here being all lovey-dovey. Then I went back to the house and came back a few hours later to wake you guys up." Ei lectured while gesturing to the both of us. We looked at each other and then back at her with disgusted faces.

"Ew." You both said simultaneously.

"Whatever. Since you two made up I assume, we are going home, Scara. And you, (Y/N), are going back home as well." Her voice was stern, almost like how a mother would be when she was scolding her child. Perhaps that's one of the reasons you loved her so much, you looked up to her as a mother.

"Wait. We aren't driving her home?" Scaramouche asked. Ei shook her head and you scratched the back of your neck.

"Haha. About that... I actually live like, 5 minutes away from here." You told him, your voice getting smaller with each word. His eye twitched with utter annoyance.

"Are you serious? I was stuck with you the entire night when you could have just walked home?! Unbelievable."

"You make it seem like you didn't want to hang out with me." You half-joked.

"No, not really."

What he said to you kind of stung you in the heart, though you didn't show it, Ei could see through your facade.

"Knock it off. I know you had a good time with her. Stop being suck a bitch to her."

Scaramouche only scoffed in response and walked to the direction their car was in. Ei shot you a sympathetic look and followed her brother, leaving you alone in the empty field.

You sighed and walked the opposite direction of them toward your house, his stinging words still playing in your mind.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡